Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

6 hours ago, shemp nixon said:

Just go back to the Gibbs 1.0-era uniforms.

Yes, those uniforms spell excellence to me and there is no reason to create something new when we already have those beautiful uniforms. The uniforms never should have changed, just the team name and logo swapped out for something much cooler than the God awful Commanders. Just absolutely terrible, what the hell is a Commander anyway? Reminds me of John Candy getting off the bus saluting John Laroquette in Stripes and saying in the most disrespectful way possible. "How's it going Commander." They must go. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

My thinking is the team will do a uniform rebrand in year two or three of Dan Quinn. I’d imagine we get the QB this year, they hope he shows enough to excite fans. Year two they could get in on hard knocks with a new uni announcement during the show to hype fan interest even more. They could opt to do it in year three as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How hard can it be to just go back to our traditional Burgundy and Gold colours that we all remember,  even the stripe through our helmet,  just add a W on one or both sides of the helmet. Let's get back to wearing a White Jersey that resembles what the SkIns used to wear and not the ******* awful Arizona lookalike one's we have atm.

HTTR 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

Lions and Jets are both going with new/revised uniforms this season......somebody please tell me we're at least working on some new pants? 

Maybe ...

From an article a little over a year ago ...

There’s potential for gold pants as soon as 2024, Wright said,

Don't really want to post the article, because we would most likely veer off into areas we're not supposed to go...

Yet.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Broncos just dropped their new uniforms today, and the Texans are slated for tomorrow.

What's the holdup, Jason Wright?? 😤

Any news on the rebrand? Maybe after the draft is done it'll pick up steam again.

You said it all when you said Jason Wright. Dude is a 🤡 He is not going to make waves with the new owners/NFL. He'll hide in a corner, out of sight out of mind so he can keep his job. And if they ask him anything it's, Yes you're right Sir, let me clean off that table for you. As he's plotting to stab you in the back just in case someone more powerful walks in the door. So he can keep his job. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, FlyBigBeard said:

You said it all when you said Jason Wright. Dude is a 🤡 He is not going to make waves with the new owners/NFL. He'll hide in a corner, out of sight out of mind so he can keep his job. And if they ask him anything it's, Yes you're right Sir, let me clean off that table for you. As he's plotting to stab you in the back just in case someone more powerful walks in the door. So he can keep his job. 

So you think Josh Harris is incompetent, then? That’s what this post is essentially arguing FYI

6 minutes ago, Conn said:

So you think Josh Harris is incompetent, then? That’s what this post is essentially arguing FYI

If you read it like that then do you brother. I'm just saying Wright is a backstabbing weasel. That knows how to put himself in the best position to still be around. 

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Broncos just dropped their new uniforms today, and the Texans are slated for tomorrow.

What's the holdup, Jason Wright?? 😤

Any news on the rebrand? Maybe after the draft is done it'll pick up steam again.

Broncos done ****ed up. Not as bad as Tanya and Jason Wright. But those are not sharp. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, FlyBigBeard said:

If you read it like that then do you brother. I'm just saying Wright is a backstabbing weasel. That knows how to put himself in the best position to still be around. 

Harris’ entire thing is acquiring a company with untapped value, cutting the dead weight and putting in place new leadership, and profiting from the turnaround. If you think Wright is this incompetent then you’re saying that Harris doesn’t see it despite working pretty closely with him for almost a year now. Whether you realize it or not, that’s what you’re implying. 

The continuing fan obsession with Wright is frankly strange and a relic of the Snyder disfunction. No other fanbase cares who the President on the business side is—just realize that you’re actually still mad at Snyder and all the bullets Wright took for his stupidity. Which is what he was paid for. 

I’m no Jason Wright fan btw. Nobody from McKinsey is right in the head. Some of the most evil ideas in the world come from that firm. So he’s likely a viper and a ladder climber, yes, you’re right about that. But I doubt he’s incompetent if Harris sees value in his contributions to the stadium search. And he clearly does. 

4 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Broncos done ****ed up. Not as bad as Tanya and Jason Wright. But those are not sharp. 

Yeah the only new 1 that is decent is the White helmet…. Funny all these teams promote this new uniform date stuff and come out with nothing to get all the excited about… and I get the 5280 which is what the above sea level Denver is but do they need to put that on the helmets? I have a co-worker who is a Broncos fan and for him I was actually excited to see what they came up with, but not so exciting imho 

16 hours ago, Conn said:

The continuing fan obsession with Wright is frankly strange and a relic of the Snyder disfunction. No other fanbase cares who the President on the business side is—just realize that you’re actually still mad at Snyder and all the bullets Wright took for his stupidity. Which is what he was paid for. 

Very few team Presidents have had to, or have done, or have been in charge of the things Wright has, which of course includes the off the field drama, but also includes the other big project(s) that he was the face of, and that is the biggest part of some fans dislike for, or " obsession " with him.

From the " process ", to some of the things he said during that time. 

I don't think FlyBigBird ever said Wright was incompetent, just that he thought he would do whatever he had to do, to keep his job.

So my hope was that we would get to neutral sentiment within a year’s time.” ( Wright said )

Spectacular failure.

That is the biggest reason they don't like him.

Some people see a chance that we will do this again, and there's evidence to support that, and if we do, they don't want him anywhere near it

Edited by Spearfeather

On 4/22/2024 at 7:20 PM, NickyJ said:

Broncos uniforms look more like UVA uniforms.

Hide contents

TDP-L-Broncos-uniforms-RJS-360.jpg?w=978

Oooh, nice, blue and orange Chargers lightning bolts on the shoulders. Looks like the Broncos took some inspiration from Washington using Dallas's stars.

Hide contents

White-Jersey-e1713798706762.jpg?w=466

The throwbacks are sweet (obviously) and the white jersey paired with orange pants are actually pretty cool. Everything else I could do without.