Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

20 minutes ago, Wayne_Millner said:

I would be onboard for the black uniforms if the numbers were burgundy with a gold outline as opposed to the opposite (which II is now). Think it’d be a sharp color scheme, not look like the Steelers, and it would be unique in the NFL 

I agree, and have the W from the base helmet instead of the numbers on the side and small w on the front

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RFK Lives said:

Hoping that uniforms get a complete overhaul except keep the matte finish helmets.

Hoping that somehow they wear their stupid white uniforms opening against the Cardinals and the Cardinals mistakenly pack their white uniforms for opening week.

image.jpeg.9b8951ed7ff57a7d7106ea5ea62527b0.jpeg

It's happened before...Lions at Vikings in 1964:

e72adf9d-3911-431a-9a16-d4156ee5db3e_183

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

It’s because of the heat/sun. Smart move even if they are the ugliest options.

I understand that (even though I hate teams wearing white at home, and hate when teams wear all white even more), but couldn't they have at least worn the burgundy socks? They look like they're preparing for a fencing tournament instead of a football game...

640px-Final_Trophee_Monal_2012_n08.jpg

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen

Whatever...i like white on white, and cherry on top woulda be white alternate helmets...

I'll admit I want a rebrand of the white and burgundy jerseys, they are just too damn generic

Black jerseys are fine by me, and we're everywhere on the stadium yesterday, so I know I'm not alone in that one

• 4 weeks later...

I hope and pray that this game is the end of black uniforms. They never should have existed. They go against nature. They have allowed Justin Fields to Josh Allen this team. Burn them. Commend the ashes to the deepest depths of the ocean. Curse them to never be redesigned ever again.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I hope and pray that this game is the end of black uniforms. They never should have existed. They go against nature. They have allowed Justin Fields to Josh Allen this team. Burn them. Commend the ashes to the deepest depths of the ocean. Curse them to never be redesigned ever again.

Agreed. We are not the Steelers. Can't we just have burgundy and freaking gold?

• Like 5

Well, given last night's performance, black was fitting.  RR is dead man walking and the way the team played left a home crowd sounding like they were at a funeral.

Overall, they do suck...basically all the new unis, I have yet to see a combo that I was like, oh man, that looks good.  Only thing they got right was the finish on the helmet.

13 hours ago, NickyJ said:

These things shouldn't have an effect on gameplay but honestly, the players looked lost and awkward in the black uniforms before the game last night. We got destroyed in Dallas last season while wearing them and we got destroyed last night. I can't remember other games in which we used them. Have there been any wins while in the black? 

6 minutes ago, Chachie said:

These things shouldn't have an effect on gameplay but honestly, the players looked lost and awkward in the black uniforms before the game last night. We got destroyed in Dallas last season while wearing them and we got destroyed last night. I can't remember other games in which we used them. Have there been any wins while in the black? 

Lost to the Vikings and Cowboys last season, beat the Falcons. They're 1-3 so far.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...