Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"This Christmas" by Donnie Hathaway is another favorite of mine. Don't like it when it sounds overly electronic. Brass mostly.

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Doing karaoke tonight for a friend's birthday. What's everyone's go to karaoke song? I go with anything Bon Jovi, or Eminem if I want to spit some rhymes.

Hit em with some BA 😂

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I cannot stand Christmas music....the same songs every year being butchered by people trying to 'make it their own'.....gtfo here

I have New England Christmastime collections. Instrumental music only using old instruments. Plus some others like The Waitresses Christmas Wrapping song. 

Getting some willies with this Anchorage area earthquake news. As i know I've mentioned here a few times, i was 10 and living in Anchorage when the good friday quake hit. Definitely one of those shaping events. Hope things don't get close to that day. :(

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Doing karaoke tonight for a friend's birthday. What's everyone's go to karaoke song? I go with anything Bon Jovi, or Eminem if I want to spit some rhymes.

Gettin Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith is just corny enough to be both funny and a crowd-pleaser. 

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Stay safe man!  

Thanks for the thought amigo, but I moved out of AK a few decades ago. And I have yet to get that "stay safe" thingy down all that well. ^_^

Seriously, I am hoping this remains as limited as it seems to be so far. It was a lucky thing that the population is so small and scattered in that state when the big one hit back in '64.

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Thanks for the thought amigo, but I moved out of AK a few decades ago. And I have yet to get that "stay safe" thingy down all that well. ^_^

It's because there is safety in numbers and we all know that Jumbo is a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's because there is safety in numbers and we all know that Jumbo is a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

I have a pic of me at a recent alumni meeting of the Loner Crusading Knights Rampant of the Third Berserker Guild who pledge their life to go boldly singing where people have no voice. (real men can wear dresses...with or without a cape)

434.jpg

16 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I have a pic of me at a recent alumni meeting of the Loner Crusading Knights Rampant of the Third Berserker Guild who pledge their life to go boldly singing where people have no voice. (real men can wear dresses...with or without a cape)

That looks like one of my mother's purses.

9c8a91845c07e404d5f8f9401824b56a.jpg

5 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Looking at a map of lancaster, PA . . . of course everyone's heard of Intercourse, PA

But right near it is:

Blue Ball, PA,

Lea****, PA

Bareville, PA

Beartown, PA

Fertility, PA

Da hell was going on over here?

The Amish (Pennsylvania Dutch).

27 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

..and here I pictured....

giphy.webp

Archived