Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

CiCi's is straight ass with dash of ****, horrible ****ing pizza.  Little Caesars is not much better.  To be honest, I've probably eaten Papa Johns twice since 2011/2012 when I was getting a free work lunch when I worked in the office.  And that wasn't by choice, it was at a friends kids birthday party or something.

I'm not sure CiCi's constitutes as pizza.

As for Red Baron, it's a great value frozen pizza.  Not expensive, but still pretty damn good.  I always liked their little personal deep-dish pizzas.

23 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

As for Red Baron, it's a great value frozen pizza.  Not expensive, but still pretty damn good.  I always liked their little personal deep-dish pizzas.

They are gold.  Their regular size pizzas are just average.  I don't know why they can make a small pizza so awesome but just mediocre when you make it bigger.

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Tempted to start purging some of my Facebook friends

Good to hear, had a feeling this post was coming one day.

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

I do that almost every 3-6 months just for cleaning and actually determining which people should be learning about my life. 

Same, id recommend this to anyone and brought it up a couple times if one wants to continue putting up with facebooks nonsense 

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Do it or at least unfollow some! You'll feel better!

Friend or Unfriend, there is no Unfollow :evil:

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Man, I want some of that elementary school rectangle pizza with the four pepperonis. 

I'm pretty sure that's just Elios pizza.

3 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

Wegman's Frozen is probably the best frozen i have ever had.  

Not to knock Wegman's frozen pizzas, but have you never had Digorno?  Or Freschetta?

I also had good dealings with Uno's and Gino's East for Chicago style frozen pizzas, but I only ever found those in Texas.

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Man, I want some of that elementary school rectangle pizza with the four pepperonis. 

When I went to junior high in dc, while lunch was winding down, if you had free lunch you could go back in there and keep getting slices before they threw them out.  Hines is gone and I don't know if any other school in DC did that, but sometimes I would rack the **** up. 

The lunch pizza at woodbridge high was inedible, which is supposed to be impossible for pizza but they did it.  "See Sally, if we can ruin pizza of course you can be a doctor!"

Archived