Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

17 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

False.

Holidays that invoke a party spirit are best.  New Year's Eve, St. Patrick's day, etc.

Those are cliche party holidays. Thanksgiving is the best because anyone worth anything essentially has a 4 day weekend so you can eat, drink, party, everything.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

O2FAYa.gif

Right in the chest meats, yet again. 👍

Starting to know how Lions fans used to feel.

This whole season has been watching this team get punched in the mouth and watching them pick themselves off the mat.  If they finally don't get up, that's okay, I don't feel embarrased by them like i used to, not this season.  They showing something you need even if the odds are in your favor versus stacked against you.  If your going to go down swinging, all I ask as a fan.

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

This whole season has been watching this team get punched in the mouth and watching them pick themselves off the mat.  If they finally don't get up, that's okay, I don't feel embarrased by them like i used to, not this season.  They showing something you need even if the odds are in your favor versus stacked against you.  If your going to go down swinging, all I ask as a fan.

Yeah, they've been getting body punched in different places for weeks now, and have been slowing down on punch output round by round.

I give them credit for staying up past Thanksgiving (for me historically, Thanksgiving was always the point our season was over, while it was just beginning for other teams).

When they get KO'd, it won't be that big of a deal, but having everything unravel in a WTF Avalanche on national television with the entire nation watching will undoubtedly be what I remember most about this very strange season.

Archived