Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

16 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Chick-fil-A is amazingly overrated. Save your comments on their breakfast or fries. 

Fries rock, but I'd cook em a tad longer. Their biscuits are horribly undercooked. 

Lemonade is the only thing they have that's solid...and I'm only paying $10/gallon for family events. Which are never since a few years ago. 🤗

18 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Chick-fil-A is amazingly overrated. Save your comments on their breakfast or fries. 

It’s like Christian Rock. People give them a pass on quality because it’s “Christian”

God don’t want your B-game. Michelangelo bought his A-game to glorify God. Da  Vinci bought his A-game to glorify God. Same with Mozart. 

“We’re just an average chicken joint, who are nice and like to work only six days a week.”

Totally killed an interview yesterday and trying not to get excited about it or think about it for the next 4-6 weeks. But I WANT the damn job. I really need to get back into transportation planning and not this dead end brain dead job I have now.

Also..outside of loofahs and PEDs, how does one best add weight to their bench and other exercises? Just incrementally add weight ever week or two?

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Also..outside of loofahs and PEDs, how does one best add weight to their bench and other exercises. Just incrementally add weight ever week or two?

Sprain both ankles.

Will keep you off your feet for a week or 2. Forced to do all upper body.

Yh2k8JC.gif?noredirect

38 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Totally killed an interview yesterday and trying not to get excited about it or think about it for the next 4-6 weeks. But I WANT the damn job. I really need to get back into transportation planning and not this dead end brain dead job I have now.

Also..outside of loofahs and PEDs, how does one best add weight to their bench and other exercises? Just incrementally add weight ever week or two?

Progressive overload with fatigue management. 

Archived