Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

If you've seen my all-black Sabrina...she's the "noble bug hunter" .  Cats are usually either "birders" (they like to jump up to get prey) or "mousers" (they would rather chase it down on the ground). Sabrina is a straight on birder, RG is too chubby to be anything but a mouser, and Vicki is both but chooses to just lay around looking pretty. ?

Guess the ones I grew up with would be "Mousers".

Poor things made the Crucifixion look like some playful tickles. Just picture them both in those Soviet era berets with jumper cables in their hands

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Any good indoor golf/minigolf places in NoVa?

Only place I know for certain is a place called Monster Mini golf in Chantilly. Went there a few years ago for a birthday party where I met my infamous ex gf.

Big place, but seemed a little on the kiddy side from what I remembered. Glow in the dark stuff too

The most disappointing thing about this power outage is that none of our family who have power have offered to let us stay with them. They live within 20 minutes. Immediate family, extended family-nothing.

My BOSS checks in on me every few hours. My family in DC has offered us to come stay. 

****ty.

Did some things this week to up my income and lower my expenses. Signed a consulting contract with a client of old and started work, just writing, making writing section templates, and reviewing proposals. If I make $1000/week, I will have plenty of extra income. 

I also got an Emotional Support Animal letter from my doctor that will eliminate the monthly pet rent for Dancer. Plus I researched insurance companies and switched from GEICO and am saving about $65/ month. I gave them a chance to meet other quote and they didn't come close plus I now have renters insurance too. 

Things are coming together well here in Cedar Park and I am happy.

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Did some things this week to up my income and lower my expenses. Signed a consulting contract with a client of old and started work, just writing, making writing section templates, and reviewing proposals. If I make $1000/week, I will have plenty of extra income. 

I also got an Emotional Support Animal letter from my doctor that will eliminate the monthly pet rent for Dancer. Plus I researched insurance companies and switched from GEICO and am saving about $65/ month. I gave them a chance to meet other quote and they didn't come close plus I now have renters insurance too. 

Things are coming together well here in Cedar Park and I am happy.

In a similar boat. Need to get my hustle on so I can generate some income. Need to sell our other car too-we have 3 right now for 2 adult drivers. It has to stay insured even though I’m not driving it until it sells. Sucks. Plus I just need an influx of cash to tackle all these home projects: roof, hvac, landscaping, drywall. Plus we want to do a vacation in Europe next year. Trying to do it without incurring debt.

Archived