Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Facebook has become butthole juice. 

I'm in a ginormous group chat with my mom's side and one on my dad's side.  People just post updates or pictures randomly as things happen.

Group chats are amusing but sometimes you have those one or two people who just non stop spam stuff.

I'm in one and if you don't check it for like an hour you can get over 500 notifications. Its kinda ridiculous.

Maybe I'll get a PS4 after all.  Some games I still got it, like madden, but I'm still licking my wounds from last time ino played 2k, like 4th time ever playing it and oh gawd, I felt like my dad did when he felt he couldn't keep up with me. I've never felt that way playing a video game before, but there were points their pride was on the line and started calling them their secrets

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man that franchise  was the ****!

NCAA '02 is one of my most favorite games of all time.  Totally understandable though why it's gone.

But even  that will not let me stoop to buying another Madden.

I'm with you.  Loved NCAA, can't really stand Madden.  

I actually know a guy that got money from the lawsuit that shut down the video games because it used the player's likenesses.  If I told you he was the kicker for Yale, and I asked you to guess his likeness, you'll guess right.  :ols:

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm with you.  Loved NCAA, can't really stand Madden.  

I actually know a guy that got money from the lawsuit that shut down the video games because it used the player's likenesses.  If I told you he was the kicker for Yale, and I asked you to guess his likeness, you'll guess right.  :ols:

I just assume every cat that went to Yale is a 6'1ish, slim, dark haired clean shaven white dude with a magnificent chin/jaw named Brad 

Just google it. There are even detailed video on youtube. 

Basically you download rosters from certain gamertags. 

One video here..

I think there is another way to get the playoffs but I don't remember how.

Edit..actually there are mods to do that too. Just Google how to get 4-team playoff in NCAA 14. ?

For me, NCAA '09 was like the apex of video game football. Chip Kelly playbook with Cal (for whatever reason, Jahvid Best was like Tecmo Bowl nice in that game, and I became obsessed with him after he annihilated the Canes in the previous Emerald Bowl).

Wreaked HAVOC online. Had like a 44-10 ranked record, til this dude whooped my ass and made me ponder the meaning of life

Archived