Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

32 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You getting BF5? You going to be on tomorrow?

No but will have it next week.

I was just watching one of my old Battlefield 1 live streams earlier today with you and my crew.  Smashing bammas. 

41 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You getting BF5? You going to be on tomorrow?

I'm getting it tomorrow.  I was having an issue yesterday with my PS4.  I use my phone as a hotspot to connect my PS4 to.  Yesterday was saying my password was wrong even though I KNOW it was right.  I'm hoping walking away from it has fixed the issue.

8 minutes ago, Chew said:

No but will have it next week.

I was just watching one of my old Battlefield 1 live streams earlier today with you and my crew.  Smashing bammas. 

Kk. I’m picking it up tomorrow but I won’t play till Friday. 

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'm getting it tomorrow.  I was having an issue yesterday with my PS4.  I use my phone as a hotspot to connect my PS4 to.  Yesterday was saying my password was wrong even though I KNOW it was right.  I'm hoping walking away from it has fixed the issue.

I’ve had the same issue before. I just reset my phone. The crew is back. I don’t think I have played with any of y’all in like a year. 

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This weather is teh suk.

And  yet the sun is always shining on a Redskins fan, my good friend.  :) 

Sicer of the year:  They just told us in a staffer that we've been approved for a 2nd telework day every week. :headbang: Silly feds, now I'm gonna play video games all day twice a week. :ph34r:

As someone who lives 3000+ miles from family and childhood friends, FB is what I need when I need it. I find not following (but staying friends with) certain people there helps alleviate a lot of the stupidity of FB. 

Edit..that said I totally get why people leave it. It's unhealthy for a some (or all of us).

Edit edit...along those lines...

A new study finds that cutting your time on social media to 30 minutes a day reduces your risk of depression and loneliness

https://m.timesunion.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Zuckerberg-Admits-Instagram-Is-A-Few-Years-From-5425786.php

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I'm tempted to as well, but most of my friends use it for planning events and what not. I might just use Messenger only.

That's why I've been sucked back in at times. But I just went ahead and blocked it on all my browsers. The only reason I don't outright delete it is because I have a ton of my kids' pictures on there. Some from the very first moment they were born. Can't delete those. Need to download those pictures.

9 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

As someone who lives 3000+ miles from family and childhood friends, FB is what I need when I need it. I find not following (but staying friends with) certain people there helps alleviate a lot of the stupidity of FB. 

Edit..that said I totally get why people leave it. It's unhealthy for a some (or all of us).

A new study finds that cutting your time on social media to 30 minutes a day reduces your risk of depression and loneliness

https://m.timesunion.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Zuckerberg-Admits-Instagram-Is-A-Few-Years-From-5425786.php

Agreed. I'm only several hundred miles away but I'm in the same boat and a) I've reached my limit on the reading dumbass posts from mild acquaitances and close family and b) I think they're pretty ****ty as a company. 

27 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

As I've said before, FB is a solid tool if used properly.  My feed is not full of the crap most people complain about.

Archived