Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Back from LA, in my apartment at 9am and immediately started working remotely as planned. Lotta growth and memories, if you dont challenge yourself and your perspective, you're only gonna see what you want to see. This versus what you need to or life has waiting for you round the corner.

10 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

ES went from "Unsecure" to "Dangerous" on chrome..

Wtf

Most web browser are going to become more vocal of their distaste for unencrypted web pages like our own.  Until redskins.com commits, I dont see es.redskins.com getting https.  It's like getting tied to a train track and hearing the train coming, if this is the attitude towards security for the site, it's not a matter of if but when it backfires.

47 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Most web browser are going to become more vocal of their distaste for unencrypted web pages like our own.  Until redskins.com commits, I dont see es.redskins.com getting https.  It's like getting tied to a train track and hearing the train coming, if this is the attitude towards security for the site, it's not a matter of if but when it backfires.

I'm still in hell. He won't let it go..."I'd get you an Apple, but all you'd do is sit around on an unsecured site, so...."

Divorce? 

8 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

As soon as you twitch, you're getting drilled with a headbutt

Your head should not still be in the same place if you're throwing a good hook.

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

ES went from "Unsecure" to "Dangerous" on chrome..

Wtf

Until whomever is capable of doing so pulls their head out of their ass and gets an SSL certificate for the site, that is exactly how it should be labelled.

I'm of the belief you dont really know if you love someone until you get pushed to the brink of not loving them.  What's that brink? Relationship and partnership is only as strong as what's capable of ending it. 

Marriage doesnt say I love you anymore then divorce says I hate you these days, you dont need either to get your point across and be at peace with each other. 

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Until whomever is capable of doing so pulls their head out of their ass and gets an SSL certificate for the site, that is exactly how it should be labelled.

That's either the technical contact on the whois or someone above her.

45 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean, you can always make it look like an accident. Several extra helpings of bacon and eggs?

I love you. But I was an Ellery Queen subscriber, and Agatha Christie is my goddess. If I thought that was the answer, I'd have done it by now...I'm not stupid, just a Redskins fan. 

Archived