Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Why is ES all screwy?

I think they are still in the process of making the changes needed to compliment finally going to HTTPS. 

It's a wildcard cert that's available for use by every NFL team website and nflshop.com   As for extremeskins itself, a lot of the errors I'm seeing are concerning scripts in the code that despite going to HTTPS certain browser consider unsecure.  You can tell chrome to trust the scripts, but then it says the connection is not secure, even though its encrypted with a signed HTTPS certificate.  

In other words, I don't think who made the call to finally do this is done yet (at least I hope not)

41 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well cold and heart are usually words used to describe me.  So there's that.

I'm actually thinking about getting a fire pit. Everybody has fire piys out here. High elevation, and we always get the low side of every DC Area forecast

49 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I had my first burger from Cook Out today.  

It was pretty damn good.

Cookout is good eats. love their dogs

53 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I had my first burger from Cook Out today.  

It was pretty damn good.

Dawg, if you get to hit it again: char grilled chicken sandwich, cheddar style.

Multiple yumgasms guaranteed.  Im getting goosebumps just thinkin' about it 

11 minutes ago, Chew said:

Dawg, if you get to hit it again: char grilled chicken sandwich, cheddar style.

Multiple yumgasms guaranteed.  Im getting goosebumps just thinkin' about it 

Yup, yup...the burger was cheddar style.  I’ll be on that chicken by the end of the weekend and report back.

17 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Yup, yup...the burger was cheddar style.  I’ll be on that chicken by the end of the weekend and report back.

::talks while holding breath::

my man.

my-man-denzel-gif-5.gif

must've been 10 years now since I've has Cookout.  Lifechanger 

Some wacko on Facebook was essentially saying they should execute treanous liberals on a local news page on a article.about death penalties.  I screenshotted to the local police Facebook messanger who said they were glad I sent it.  

Was i right to do it? Or too much?  I feel like with the shootings and killing fueled by hate this kind of stuff should be reported especially right now.  

37 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Some wacko on Facebook was essentially saying they should execute treanous liberals on a local news page on a article.about death penalties.  I screenshotted to the local police Facebook messanger who said they were glad I sent it.  

Was i right to do it? Or too much?  I feel like with the shootings and killing fueled by hate this kind of stuff should be reported especially right now.  

It's a wide chasm between thoughts and actions, but it's obvious that with a lot of these people nowadays, stuff is out there about what they said or did in whatever realm beforehand, and people either shrugged it off, or reported it and nothing was done. People that see it have to draw a line somewhere.

I've had this fire in my gut for a while to volunteer more and help out in the hood, and this morning I finally did something about it. 

Saw this really cool non-profit on the news a few weeks ago about a youth center for at-risk teens near the Park Hill housing projects in east Denver (Chauncey Billups' hood), and I thought about volunteering to help with anything they need a few days a week after work.

I found the number and called a few minutes ago.  I talked to a dude that worked there for a solid 15 minutes.  He said I sounded like I'd be a great fit and they'd be happy to have me on as a volunteer.  I just need to stop by, fill out some paperwork, pass a background check.......................................................................and pass a drug test.  :ph34r:

Well, maybe I can just make a donation or something.   :( 

You know those car or wireless provider commercials where a loved one is up in a space station and its supposed to warm our hearts that the wife can unlock the car from space or its some dad who can facetime with his kids on Christmas from a space station. 

What the **** is that stuff about? Seriously ... a space station? Im supposed to relate to having a spouse in a space station? "Oh no, Im to dumb to help Sally with her homework ... I know, lets facetime your mom at the space station." Yeah, thats a relatable family situation. 

I dont know who is dumber. The person who originally came up with the idea to have customers relate to a space station situation or the dumbasses who copied this premise.

The first 20 seconds of your commercial, Im sitting there thinking "who has the money to buy a space station? why are they advertising space stations?' ...then the last 5 seconds you realize its a Hyundai commercial.

edit - and another ****ing thing. Every time I see those commercials its makes me feel bad about myself. Im like "damn, this mom is an astronaut living up in a space station and she can still find time to make dinner and turn off the tv?". Im struggling with the basics of life.

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I think they are still in the process of making the changes needed to compliment finally going to HTTPS. 

It's a wildcard cert that's available for use by every NFL team website and nflshop.com   As for extremeskins itself, a lot of the errors I'm seeing are concerning scripts in the code that despite going to HTTPS certain browser consider unsecure.  You can tell chrome to trust the scripts, but then it says the connection is not secure, even though its encrypted with a signed HTTPS certificate.  

In other words, I don't think who made the call to finally do this is done yet (at least I hope not)

It’s not. 

Archived