Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Pisses me off they don’t have those in 13 1/2.  Cause evidently once you hit size 13 your feet magically grow in whole sizes.

Better than having to settle for shoes a size and a half too big because men are assumed to have feet of a minimum size.

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Better than having to settle for shoes a size and a half too big because men are assumed to have feet of a minimum size.

Try having tiny feet...

So I got smarter, and kid size shoes. 

My work shoes I order from Shoes For Crews...they have everything, even steel toes...I currently own 6 pairs of different types, they have replaceable insoles (the shoes take for****ingever for me to wear out, and I walk a lot!)

Now that I think about it, I've thrown away 3 pairs, and still have a yard pair...over 20 years...and because it's better for my feet to rotate shoes, and they last forever. Great company. Sorry for the ramble. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I cry every time I see a sunset looking as. 

Least I can stand to watch it.  

Now....

isjKXbf.gif

8 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Just picked a pair, rerelease today:

Did you cop online? Or in store?

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Already decimated.... Now decapitated. Saw it coming for a while. 

Felt like watching someone try to cut someones head off something dull so had to keep chopping.  We haven't seen the full ramifications of this season yet, this what concerns me more.

3 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Online at the "snkrs" website.

Already had my info preloaded. As soon as the pop up at 10 AM allowed me to purchase, I clicked the button within 15 seconds. Told me I got them, went back to sleep. Never got out of bed. 

Bet! And from the comfort of bed.  Sneaker releases sure have changed. 🤣

Man I had one laptop open and my wife had hers.  I was "in line" on DTLR & Champs.  But she was able to snag the whole fam a pair straight off of Nike.com.  I guess a ton were released so most people who wanted em got em.

Archived