Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

My little sister named my new black on black truck "Wednesday" like the daughter on Adams Family.  I like it, then immediately realized I couldn't name my daughter that because of the perpetual humpday jokes they would get. She agreed.

I do too.

The tatshegirl? 😀

When we both agree it's bad to get into a serious relationship while we're both in graduate school and she cracks first.  Can you save it, because I saved it.

18 minutes ago, China said:

Still effed up for me.

Chrome is really mad at the current state of the web pages, can't even post, but having far better luck in firefox.  I don't want to mess with my chrome settings too much, try firefox in meantime, might help, just different browsers in general because they make changes, the browsers will react to them.

Any way to go back to the font we had before?  Or change this stuff to something else? 

Started out using Chrome and was able to post and edit one in the gaming thread, came in the RTT to post and it wouldn't let me quote anyone or reply to the topic.  Went into a couple other threads, same thing.  Firefox does seem to be working better, thanks for pointing that out @Renegade7

Ive started to smoke cigarettes again. I had quit for about 6 -7 years but wife came home from rehab as a smoker and then 1 here and there turned into about 5 a day. Been smoking about 5 a day for a year now.

I was driving home and thinking of if I get cancer, what would I do with my daughter? I imagine I get cancer when she is in her 20s or 30s. I wouldnt want to be a burden to her. Having her have to care for me in a horrible degenerative shape. The letter the sheriff in 3 billboards comes to mind. Beautiful worded. I would write my daughter a letter that I am going to travel the earth doing anything I feel, if I die to let her know that I died living and happy and free.

I sometimes wonder why people with a terminal illness dont do crazy death-defining things? Why wouldnt you want to experience the full breadth of life in your last year or so. Why wouldnt you want to try something just to see if its humanly possible? Why wouldnt you want to show the healthier younger people that humans and the human body can do amazing things if we just take it out of the garage once and while and push the limits. Why wouldnt you want to put a bullet in the head of some convincingly clear pedophile or Hitler or some horrible person like that? 

I guess you just get too tired to think the way I am thinking now?

I often graple with my very pedestrian existence and daily routine vs living life. I wonder why I need to be on my death bed before I consider truly living life. Dont get me wrong, I have a great life. great kid, money, i find enough satisfaction in life's quirky little daily moments.

last night I figured i would do things death defining to show younger people what they are capable of if they only push themselves.Swim with great whites and stuff like that.

Just saw this video ... wow. This lady was ocean swimming in New Zealand. Realized a pod of orcas had joined her and she swam to the shore. She then decided to just get back in and join them ...  watch the video. Amazing.

This lady rocks.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/killer-whales-surround-new-zealand-woman-in-stunning-drone-footage

I remember it being more of an announcement then a vote among the board, but the trade for me boiled down to that as long as Redskins were around, Extremeskins would be around. That was the trade for not being able to do whatever we wanted to do or needed to do with the site.

One thing I noticed is the HTTPS certificate that was first put in was the same as redskins.com, it came from nfl.com Now its a different one from Amazon that's specific to es.redskins.com That means we can renew our certificate separately from the redskins website

Add, its been mentioned a lot of the scripts causing problems aren't ours.

46 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

One thing I noticed is the HTTPS certificate that was first put in was the same as redskins.com, it came from nfl.com Now its a different one from Amazon that's specific to es.redskins.com That means we can renew our certificate separately from the redskins website

Add, its been mentioned a lot of the scripts causing problems aren't ours.

Can you break this down for us simple folks?

Archived