Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Was going to post in the GoT thread but it seems to be littered with links to spoilers. It still baffles me how people can watch stuff and still enjoy it when they've seen so much extra stuff that basically gives large chunks of the season away.

Post in here under spoiler tags. I want to know lol

48 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Going to West Indies to visit little sister for Christmas.  First time out the country, all very surreal, like I'm still stumbling in the right direction in this whole life thing.

Enjoy it! Getting out of the country is one of the best experiences a person can have. 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

I've been on a bit of a Led Zeppelin kick this weekend.  Not the early stuff like I come back to all the time, I've had a hankering for Physical Graffiti.  Specifically "Ten Years Gone" and "In My Time Of Dying".  Those are two beautiful songs.

Here we go. Sigh.

Disagree. All the pageantry, the unique traditions and history each school has, the vastly different styles of offense from team to team, the uniforms are better, the ball looks better, the student sections going crazy, fight songs, the game is faster, OT is better. 

I prefer college. There just seems to be more passion from all involved as well. 

Archived