Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Amazed at how long the national anthem thread is. Respect certain things even if you don't agree with them. If I moved to another part of the world...I would still have the decency to show respect. 

Just like the political thread, the police thread, etc., it's like a carousel that just goes around and around and around and around.  Where it stops, nobody knows.  After a while, I get exhausted with a subject and need to move on.

On another note.  I patched things up with my parents.  They will come down on Saturday and I'm taking them to dinner. They didn't admit they were mad.  Instead, they said that they just wanted rest on Monday and stayed home.

1 minute ago, pjfootballer said:

Just like the political thread, the police thread, etc., it's like a carousel that just goes around and around and around and around.  Where it stops, nobody knows.  After a while, I get exhausted with a subject and need to move on.

It never stops....ever. No matter what you say, do, think, etc. It will insult, degrade or hurt someone's feelings.

What you talking about? Skins play Monday night in Week 1. So do the Steelers, Niners, and Rams. 

also..the Apple airpods are fugly. I'm sure the apple apologists will flame away at that, but the idea of them is just silly. Plus, forcing people to buy new headphones to use their new phone as a media player is stupid. But then, so is requiring them to use a non-standard charging cable. 

33 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

On another note.  I patched things up with my parents.  They will come down on Saturday and I'm taking them to dinner. They didn't admit they were mad.  Instead, they said that they just wanted rest on Monday and stayed home.

That is good news.   :wub:

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

What you talking about? Skins play Monday night in Week 1. So do the Steelers, Niners, and Rams. 

also..the Apple airpods are fugly. I'm sure the apple apologists will flame away at that, but the idea of them is just silly. Plus, forcing people to buy new headphones to use their new phone as a media player is stupid. But then, so is requiring them to use a non-standard charging cable. 

So then what is tonight if not the opening day of football...and is not today part of a week...and if it is part of a week, then wouldn't this week be opening week? 

There is no merit to any bandwagon notions at all from this end. None. It's inconceivable that I could be labeled a bandwagoner when I've never hopped off and have consistently followed the same teams, mostly terrible, since I started following sports. 

Most of the sports in DC are bad. We haven't won anything since 1991. Trust me if I was a bandwagoner I'd have followed other teams by now. True DC sports fans like me... There is no conceivable, plausible way we could be labeled bandwagoners after all the **** we go through year after ****ing year.

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Sigh. 

The first week of new NFL regular season is Week 1. True.

All games in week 1 occur from Thurs-Monday. True.

I said the NFL should not have games in the first week on a Monday. 

:)

Well the NFL is trying to rewrite calendars and saying the Week starts on Thursday. This is all a conspiracy so that Goodall can take over and control the world. Week 1 there is 1 game on Thursday. According to calendars all the rest of the games happen the following week...therefore...thats week 2. 

Don't give in to the evil of Goodall and support his version of the calendar

45 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Stephen A Smith is annoying.  I hate his voice and cadence.

he's the ****ing worst.  and lately he's been chiming in on all kinds of social issues and has apparently become the voice of the black community.  :angry: :nono: :stop:

38 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My boy? False

jk love you baby tummied X. 

My friends are all better looking than me 

If ever I travel near where you are we are having a hot food competition...we'll see who is baby tummied...lol.

Just no ****olte...I don't want Salmonella.

Archived