Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have Erie for home and used to have them for auto. GEico blew them outta the water so I switched. 

Go to AM Best for ratings of insurance companies. I think State Farm is pretty low rated. 

Erie is a well capitalized company. They'll behave like any other insurance co.- make too many claims and they'll drop your homeowners. Get home and auto from them and they'll give you a discount on both. 

2 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I have Erie for home and used to have them for auto. GEico blew them outta the water so I switched. 

Go to AM Best for ratings of insurance companies. I think State Farm is pretty low rated. 

Erie is a well capitalized company. They'll behave like any other insurance co.- make too many claims and they'll drop your homeowners. Get home and auto from them and they'll give you a discount on both. 

Lol,  i was opposite.   I had geico and erie blew them away.   At the time, ,geico didn't do homeowners insurance in wv, so the multi policy discount wasn't there. I should probably check. ..

Sf2k, geico is worth a look.  One of my wife's best friends is pretty high up in state farm,  and she doesn't use their insurance. 

i have geek

1 minute ago, Major Harris said:

Sf2k, geico is worth a look.  One of my wife's best friends is pretty high up in state farm,  and she doesn't use their insurance. 

i have geico for auto and they are cheap as hell.  i heard they dont have their own home but they use someone else for their home insurance 

I have a situation going on.  Maybe I'm projecting.  It was my parents 50th wedding anniversary Saturday. I did not plan anything and my sister and I, while still talking only when we are at family events, rarely speak, so nothing was planned.  I didn't wish them a happy anniversary, because in my opinion (and I've told them this before) that I thought they should have divorced a long time ago.  I did get them a card and I was going to give it to them today.  I thought they would want me to come over today for labor day, but I haven't heard anything from them.  I think they are mad at me.  I ended up going to our neighborhood BBQ at the pool.  I'm not sure what to make of this. I really think they are mad at me. 

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

All you need is to watch Age of Ultron out of that list for Civil War to make sense. 

I didn't like Winter Soldier and don't think I've seen the whole thing straight thru and civil war made sense to me. Also, antman isn't required, just know that he exists and civil war makes sense 

Y'all suck. Watch and enjoy all the MCU movies

Archived