Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

love 'em or hate 'em...if you haven't seen Kanye West's new video, it's a must see.  4 minutes of hard-bodied Teyana Taylor's Double D's and tight booty flopping around.  I don't think it's too hot for RTT, but admin let me know if I need to remove the embed.  Or you could just ban me. :(

That body.  She's gawjus.  

video ain't about him, though. He's not even in it.   

And I personally hate Kanye.  The College Droupout Kanye is long gone.  He's one of the corniest dudes alive now a days.  He believes that him being ultra weird nthese days is him being an artist.  

just watch the cheeks jiggle in the video LOL.

31 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Kanye has always been a huge tool but from College Dropout to Watch the Throne his music was amazing. That was a hell of a run. Hype music, innovative genre setting music, deep and thoughtful music. All in there. 

Since hooking up with ass implants, he is virtually dead to me and his music as well

Church to this whole post.  He was so good early on.  Then he started becoming obsessed with his own hype and now sees himself as a god. :(

7 hours ago, Xameil said:

And swallows

Old bartender joke...What would you call an "eleven"?

"A '10' that swallows."  Badabing!

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Never understood why Jay Z was so revered. He is no where near the lyricist Nas is. 

If you watched his freestyle thing on HBO, you would think differently.

(And I haven't been into rap since Ice-T, Eminem, that kind of stuff.)

It came on right after Bill Maher one Friday night, and hubby & I watched a little.  We were both impressed.

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Never understood why Jay Z was so revered. He is no where near the lyricist Nas is. 

Jay Z is/was great but his greatest talent is marketing himself as something he isn't. He's been so successful at telling everyone for 20 years how legendary he is and knew how to get people to believe it. Now it's just commonly accepted. 

Look at how the reverence of Beyonce changed and her career hit s different level once she became a product of the Jay Z marketing machine for a few years. 

Now she's a god as well. 

He's the one of the few left in the mainstream from that era, still consistently putting out stuff, so he's treated like it. Nothing that I've heard from him (hasn't been a ton for awhile now) has been anything other than how far above everyone else he is and how he can't be bothered with what endeared everyone to him in the first place. It's all status talk. As far as I'm concerned, once you teach that level, it probably means there is nothing else that you can give to the game.

Archived