Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So, if I want to listen to music on the new iPhone (if I buy it in the future), how would I go about listening to my music on a plane ride or on a train, or car ride? I've never liked the apple ear buds, I've always had problems with them falling out of my ears. That's why I like my beats head phones..would I not be able to use them? 

51 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

It's so hot I'm seeing double!

Hot enough that we got sent home early from work.  It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.  Supposedly Baltimore County parents got an automated call that says non-air-conditioned schools are already closed for Friday as well, but I haven't seen anything posted publicly.

The visuals on the Harry Potter vid were great.  Not sure I totally buy the soundtrack as early 90's sitcom. Worth a share though!

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, if I want to listen to music on the new iPhone (if I buy it in the future), how would I go about listening to my music on a plane ride or on a train, or car ride? I've never liked the apple ear buds, I've always had problems with them falling out of my ears. That's why I like my beats head phones..would I not be able to use them? 

headphone-adapter-iphone-box-201609?wid=

Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter

2 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

but you can't charge your phone and listen to music at the same time. this is a horrible idea

You'd think someone would end up making an adaptor/splitter combo dongle to solve that issue. 

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

There is no headphone jack on the new one coming out right?  You could buy some bluetooth headphones and sync them to the iPhone.

No mo indo gin and juice

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Bruh, you need Bluetooth headphones.  Welcome to 2008.

I haven't used the headphone port on my iPhone since the 3G iPhone.  There is exactly no need for a headphone port on phones these days, or like the last 5 years at least for that matter.

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Man, it's been nice being off all week.  Also off next Tuesday, gonna be either happy hungover or mad hungover Tuesday morning depending on the outcome of the game.

Congrats on the week off.  I have Monday night and all of Tuesday off.  Going over to my mom and dad's for the game.  Bought 'em one of those $30 fire pits from Walmart.  Nifty lil mugs.  Gonna surprise them, mom will freakin' love it.  We'll pregame all day Monday then watch the game and have ourselves a drink/smoke fest around the pit afterwards.

My little technique for stifling the disappointment after a Skins loss -- make the day great outside of the game.  A win would just make it that much sweeter.

Most frustrating thing about women is that they just want you to listen to their problems. They don't want you to fix it.

Problem is that they don't fix it and you have to listen to the same **** again eventually. 

Why am I the only one expected to adjust?  If you come to me, then expect feedback, solutions.

6 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Most frustrating thing about women is that they just want you to listen to their problems. They don't want you to fix it.

Problem is that they don't fix it and you have to listen to the same **** again eventually. 

Why am I the only one expected to adjust?  If you come to me, then expect feedback, solutions.

So you'll come clean my gutters?  Because I really need that done. 

It requires no talk-back.  Just a ladder.:rofl89:

49 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

I find that my wife does eventually want feedback on the situation, but the first time or two through the story she just wants to hear some validation of her point of view. 

In fairness to me, I know the game and I done that bit multiple times. But if you don't fix the thing that causes you grief then what do you expect?

on a semi-related note...

so she has this coworker who is retiring after 21 years at this hospital job. Anyway, they find out she is way behind on her paperwork-to the point that she'll never catch up before her retirement date. They were forcing her to finish as much as possible, so she lawyered up. Her lawyer says that to catchup on her paperwork after so many years is fraud. Anyway, wife's work is oissed about the situation but wife can't understand why work won't throw her a going away party for 20 years of service. TBF, it was 20 years of good service minus the paperwork debacle.

She's basically screwing them over and you want them to be nice to her??

Just now, Xameil said:

**** that...you can't finish your work, you get no cake. In fact...dont even bother coming back.

Yep, that's how it goes in real life...

Apparently, the Infiniti car brand is easy to get into...we've had a series of break-ins of just that brand here in ATL...just lettin' y'all know.

Archived