Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Disagree. All the pageantry, the unique traditions and history each school has, the vastly different styles of offense from team to team, the uniforms are better, the ball looks better, the student sections going crazy, fight songs, the game is faster, OT is better. 

I prefer college. There just seems to be more passion from all involved as well. 

I especially love the part where the players aren't compensated for putting their bodies on the line.

Nfl>>college. 

If you went to college. I don't understand how you can root for a school you never attended. Obvious exceptions like family members playing excluded, regardless of nfl offers the superior technical product. When I watch college I am automatically think why am I watching. I'm better than some of these scrubs. 

56 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Nfl>>college. 

If you went to college. I don't understand how you can root for a school you never attended. Obvious exceptions like family members playing excluded, regardless of nfl offers the superior technical product. When I watch college I am automatically think why am I watching. I'm better than some of these scrubs. 

Stop watching community college football. 

4 hours ago, thebluefood said:

Man - I love it when a colleague quits on the spot because she's in love and leaves the rest of us at work to clean all the filthy, greasy pots and pans until 2 in the morning. That's just quality teamwork right there.

Been watching Jerry Maguire again?

Archived