Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Took two nice falls,(15 feet and 10 feet),in those years as a construction worker. Didn't break,but severely sprained both ankles,(one each on each fall). Was back at work way too early both times,(first time back on a roof with an ankle splint on).**** hurts and it is sore as hell. Ice,pain meds,wear the brace,(put it on before getting out of bed in the morning),and all kinds of statements of the obvious. 

When I look at light that has come through a prism, I see white light is really a combination of all colors.  If that is true, from where did the convention of calling African Americans "colored" arise?  It would seem my pasty fish belly white complexion is probably an indication of lost of color.  Shouldn't White people be termed "colored?"

I'm not one to ask for prayers normally but if everyone could take a moment to say a word to whoever it is you pray to, a friend of mine needs justice this morning as he appears before the local magistrate. A good man, a family man, a man who isn't afraid of the truth, or of public nudity, or of elementary school playgrounds. Thank you for your support.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah...not getting any work done today...

I'm the opposite. Getting a lot of work done. For some reason, this new season has not excited me.  Fell asleep and took a nap during the 1:00 games yesterday and read my Sunday paper and fixed dinner during the 4:00 games.  Barely watched the Sunday night game.  I don't know why I'm just not that excited for football this year.  I want to be, but I'm not.

17 hours ago, zoony said:

I hate to say it but Prescott looks promising. Hoping that some kind of weakness in his game will be discovered and exploited in the coming weeks

and the eagles Rook, as well.... the LAST thing i want to see is BOTH eagls and cwbys with shining star new qbs ... to enjoy for the next 15 years.

Hot, humid weather finally broke here.  Fall is in the air.  Bew-tee-fewl out here.  Today is a good day.

Monday mornings are one of the toughest shifts here, so I got here half an hour early and I'm just about finished up.  Gonna go home, pack up some beer, instant-light firelogs, and the fire pit and head on over to my 'rents around 3.  Will get my drink on right away.  LOVE drinking with my dad.  He always forces me to drink Red Stagg.  Should get nice before the game starts.  Mom's cooking up one of my favorite dishes, I know it.  She's kept hush hush about what's for dinner.  Always a good thing.

Hail mudda****as.

1 hour ago, pjfootballer said:

I'm the opposite. Getting a lot of work done. For some reason, this new season has not excited me.  Fell asleep and took a nap during the 1:00 games yesterday and read my Sunday paper and fixed dinner during the 4:00 games.  Barely watched the Sunday night game.  I don't know why I'm just not that excited for football this year.  I want to be, but I'm not.

I actually didn't watch much yesterday either Only saw the 1st half of the early games. Went to go play volleyball instead as the weather was so beautiful.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I actually didn't watch much yesterday either Only saw the 1st half of the early games. Went to go play volleyball instead as the weather was so beautiful.

I made a badass soup, and watched Novak lose.

The only game that matters is the first one tonight.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Archived