Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm pretty sure KB can talk to animals so he can probably get a bird to verify MoCos whereabouts. A hawk could spot that flannel from 30 miles away

Oh, in a snap. For some reason I doubt there are many folks rocking that flannel, skinny jeans and those glasses (oh those glasses) in ****ville, Arkansas.

I can be really passive aggressive....just apologized to this girl at work who used to be my best friend.  She pissed me off one day and I didn't talk to her for like two months.  Said I was sorry for being so resentful but felt she was out of line that one day.  She said sorry she was frustrated but felt like I took advantage of her.  

Hopefully we can go back to being good buddies.  Work is much more fun when you have someone to shoot the breeze and joke around with.

I'm pretty sure KB can talk to animals so he can probably get a bird to verify MoCos whereabouts. A hawk could spot that flannel from 30 miles away

Yeah but those hubble glasses will spot the hawks taking off.  Advantage Moco.

And when the hawk comes after him, he will go all Takoma Park on that ass and trap it in the flannel shirt.  Escaping without a scratch.  

UnWise Mike leaving the Post. Can't say it's been a boring Monday in Redskinland

edit: ha. Knew about the automatic change from typing out the Dallas QB's name, not about the change for Mr. Wise.

UnWise Mike

Edit: lol. That's great

guh u guys always make fun of me my sexual tension is so pent up im going to go sexually assault a cat now and ill blame it on ES if I get sent to jail rable rable

I think prison would be good for you. Promise you'll find that special someone. But you got to really want it.

guh u guys always make fun of me my sexual tension is so pent up im going to go sexually assault a cat now and ill blame it on ES if I get sent to jail rable rable

Don't do it bro you wouldn't make it. I doubt the white power gangs would think fondly of hipsters, and thus won't protect you from the other races.

My man gonna get that commissary taken and left butt nekked

LOL @ Alex Wright gif

Man I miss those days. Those Nitro girls were insanely hot

Man I miss those days. Those Nitro girls were insanely hot

Same here man, those were the days.  Seeing Alex Wright made me remember the WCW vs. NWO N64 game.  We played the **** out of that in college, four or five of us.  After class, we crack open the Ice House and get to playing.  We all started out with the power chars (Nash, Sting, Giant, Hogan/Hall).  I had picked the Giant (Big Show) and we were doing the Battle Royal.

Right after the match started and two more CPU players had come in, all my friends jumped me to eliminate the threat lol.  Great thing, you didn't know what wrestler you were going to come out as until the buzzer hit.  Then boom!  Alex Wrights music hits and he comes down the ramp in pink wrestling gear lol.

We all were busting out, they were giving me ****.  I got in there and cleaned the ring with him, eliminating all of them and got in the center of the ring and did his taunt, which was that dance lol.  

My dog was put down last monday. I stayed up all night and morning with her, petting and playing, until she had to go to the vet one last time. That was the hardest goodbye of my life. Dog was my best friend, and I lost sight of that the past few years, because of work and a few new dogs that I got. She was such a hero to her Aussie Healer friend, that the Aussie Healer was visibily mourning with everyone else. She had horrible separation anxiety for several days following the old timer's death. She's finally coming out of it.

Dog was a 14 year old border collie. The last of 3 that my family has had over the past 20 years. Feels weird and sad that there isn't a border collie in the family. Definitely going to get one in the future.

The grieving lasted about 4 days. Didn't last that long when the other two border collies were put down, but I didn't feel as guilty or regretful with them. This dog I wish I spent more time with near the end. RIP Suzy

1965595_10154772018760290_38541897133206

Yeah man it's been pretty rough. I've had her my whole adult life and she's been through everything with me. I've felt horrible all day and my other Pit seems to just be wondering around the house aimlessly. I'm normally pretty good with people passing away and accepting it but with her I've been a complete wreck. The bond she and I had is something I don't think I can replicate with another as odd as that sounds. She was happy to see me no matter what. Just pretty destroyed by the whole thing.

Yeah man it's been pretty rough. I've had her my whole adult life and she's been through everything with me. I've felt horrible all day and my other Pit seems to just be wondering around the house aimlessly. I'm normally pretty good with people passing away and accepting it but with her I've been a complete wreck. The bond she and I had is something I don't think I can replicate with another as odd as that sounds. She was happy to see me no matter what. Just pretty destroyed by the whole thing.

I totally understand what you mean about not being able to replicate friendships with your dogs. There will never be another of any of my pets, they've all had distinct personalities and quirks. I sifted through photos and set aside ones of her. Watched home videos too, was really theraputic. Also cut some fur off of her back before she left, and put it in a ziplock bag. Retired her favorite toys, they now sit on a shelf next to my bed. Bigass frisbee. I have a picture mural of all my dogs, and added 5 pics of her.

Like I said, at day 5, I was done sobbing. In a weird way I feel bad about not crying anymore, I don't want to move on, I want her back, but there's nothing I can do but honor her now. Jot down memories, the little things. At this point I laugh when I think of her. Still pause every few hours, shaking my head about how I'll never see her again.

Sorry about what yall are going through.

Really starting to enjoy this Hatfields & McCoys miniseries. Never really looked into this story before. But damn, bad blood doesn't even begin to describe it. Just watched the scene where they execute the three boys for murdering the brother of Costners character

What do you all think of a history thread?

It seems like every other person I talk to on here--in threads (My man Kosher Ham in here for example) or PM's--is a history nerd and hobbyist. So maybe folks would have some interest?

I'm asking because, for some reason, I'm watching Ken Burns' Civil War doc. Got me thinking about some history what if's (for example, the first scenario that spurred this idea: what if Lincoln wasn't assassinated, what would our country look like today?). So maybe "The What If (and ALL things history) Thread"?

It would be nice, in my opinion, because, for example, I'm not too well-versed on the Civil War. On the flip side, I doubt there are that many folks on here reading a book about the Habsburg Empire (not that it and it alone makes me some type of historian; just demonstrates where my areas of interest are).

The thread would be a combination of such questions and also everyone starts by listing their go-to time periods and subjects. Then they can see who shares their areas of preference and also show them who to hit up with questions and inquires about specific topics. We can also share and discuss history books/websites/TV programs and movies/etc recommendations. So on and so forth. ALL things history.

(sorry for the long post. Especially on such a simple and specific topic ("history thread: yes or no?") Like I've discussed before, I got real bad habits of hyperbole and repetition, of just writing too much.)

So sorry for your loss. I fully believe our pets come to occupy our hearts like no human can.

Hopefully a happy story will help a little:

I now have a porch kitty & (what I assume) is her last surviving kitten from a recent litter. They started coming out of the bushes a few days ago when I called them, came up on the deck, and ate. So I put old sheets in the doghouse (it's on the deck), with food & water. It took 4 nights, but they were in the doghouse when I got up this morning, so they know where safety is. Success!

Now I just have to name them. I doubt there will be any more Redskins-named kitties. They've gotten close enough to smell & touch my hand with their noses, and I've gotten the "slow blink" from the mama, so as soon as I can figure out boy/girl on the kitten, we're in business.

Archived