Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Jamie Dukes & whoever he's on with were just saying that Gruden will be gone after the season.

Jamie Dukes is a dumbass. I wouldn't put any stock into what he has to say.

Snyder/Allen would have to be out of their minds to make that move. If they order the Code red, I'm officially done with this team.

I don't think I've had fun in the main portion of this message board (The Stadium) much, if at all, this season.

Amen man....was just gonna say people over there need a hug or something...i think by post 5 in every thread people are ready to throw down. lol

I think the problem is that you went to the Stadium.

I'm trying to remain calm, but every time I think about it, I get pissed off. And to make matter worst...

My TOP TWO favorite players got injured. So losing to the Bucs and seeing Big Swaggy and Silverback go down was just overkill. 

Then RG3 said something that he had to have known the media was going to twist around. lol

You know what's funny though, watch we mess around and go beat San Frans on Sunday. Watch. :(

You know what's funny though, watch we mess around and go beat San Frans on Sunday. Watch. :(

Not a chance. SF, as dysfunctional as the FO is with trying to get rid of Harbaugh, is still light years better than the Skins. The Niners do have a history of playing bad teams close, but I would be shocked if they don't blow us out of the water on Sunday.

Not a chance. SF, as dysfunctional as the FO is with trying to get rid of Harbaugh, is still light years better than the Skins. The Niners do have a history of playing bad teams close, but I would be shocked if they don't blow us out of the water on Sunday.

I'll just say this, I had the same feeling I had when we played Dallas in October. I was so convinced that they were going to blow us out the water, that I started to think that the storm was too perfect. In my mind, I was convinced we were going to lose, but something had me feeling we were going to win.

Then again, Colt McCoy was the QB... Yeah, I went there lol

Archived