Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Natural births, amputations, being shot or wrecked with some sort of blade, torture in the worst ways. Insane amounts of pain can be reached. Death would be a welcome mercy in some cases.

I looked at a bug tonight, moping around, missing 3 of its 6 legs. I wondered if it was suffering, I could tell it was sad as **** that it only had 3 legs left, knowing the end was near. A slow death. A conscious death. We all fear that. Unless you're a hard nosed mother****er, a top of the line soldier. Rambo and ****.

Historically, women have died at a scary rate during childbirth. That's how ****ing intense it is. Rambo up in that motha****a. If it were me, I'd be like, "gimme the laughing gas and C-Section the little b*****rd, thank you."

I'm rofl at y'all...there's a difference in being childless and childfree, hahahahaha

But if I did give birth, it'd be just like stroker described above..."MAKE A HOLE!!!!"

Instead of a doghouse, it's a cathouse now, but the kitties weren't there this morning (21 degrees). They were there when I went to bed, and almost all of the food is gone, so I know they've been around. Until I can trap them & get 'em neutered and looked over by a vet, I can't bring 'em inside with the other muffins.

~RG is awful restless...she's rolling around on top of the TV stand...wonder why? LOL

add update: Kitten was in the cathouse a few minutes ago, so I put fresh food out, and Mama came up the stairs, everyone is fed. Gonna add some more bedding later, I couldn't last night because they were already there & I didn't want to scare them off by "invading their territory", LOL

My wife was begging for the epidural, she waited to late though.  Natural birth it was.  Yeah, it takes a huge toll on their bodies man and can resemble a Saw movie (even the smoothest of births like we had).  But when it's your child being born, it's easy to look past it cause you're caught up in the moment.

Begging for it was probably how she got in this mess in the first place. Er, I mean, Congrats!

Both of our kids were born without drugs. At home. You don't mess with Mrs Corcaigh.

She did use a TENS machine to help manage the pain.

Go, girl!

I've been thinking about getting one of those...a good purchase?

lol, thanks for the belated congrats (daughter is almost 7) :P

In for "Happy Early Birthday, Tazette!" :D

Go, girl!

I've been thinking about getting one of those...a good purchase?

We had a loaner for both pregnancies so I've no idea what the cost is. It certainly seemed to help her manage the pain.

And to add (likely way too much information for the guys) ... first kid popped out quickly resulting in some tearing. Mrs Corcaigh was back jogging after one week, stitches and all.

You know, RGIII was so damn good his rookie year and we've waited so damn long for a legit QB, that I've been real hesitant to accept that he is likely to be, or even just may be, a bust. But after listening to Cooley's take on him, on his comments and on the film from this past game, I got to say. RGIII is probably a bust.

Sorry to take this thread back to that, but listening to 980 now and they reaired Cooley's bit. Man...not good.

You know, RGIII was so damn good his rookie year and we've waited so damn long for a legit QB, that I've been real hesitant to accept that he is likely to be, or even just may be, a bust. But after listening to Cooley's take on him, on his comments and on the film from this past game, I got to say. RGIII is probably a bust.

Sorry to take this thread back to that, but listening to 980 now and they reaired Cooley's bit. Man...not good.

I still think he can get things turned around. Can he be 2012 RG3 again? Probably not. Can he can still be a good QB in this league. Is there a more polarizing athlete in sports right now than RG3?

I simply don't understand what the hell is going on. How can so many experts tell you how well things are going and then be proven completely wrong. How can professional players have such huge swings in performance from week to week? Not only with RG III but Cousins too.

How did RG III have the college career he had, and the 2012 season, and now apparently he is so lost that he doesn't know the difference between 3 and 5 steps?

lol, thanks for the belated congrats (daughter is almost 7) :P

I had no other way to diffuse the first part of the comment. 

TENS machines have really come down in price. Can get a home one from anywhere from $200 to less than $50 . . . now I don't know the performance of the expensive vs inexpensive models. 

I should get one too. I get an excruciating back spasm every 2 or 3 years and docs have always just put me on a TENS machine to release the muscle.

ugh just thinking about it i am flying to SF to watch the 3-7 redskins lol

Enjoy the city of SF. I went up to DC for the Seattle MNF game and made up my mind that it was going to be a great weekend to visit family.

How did RG III have the college career he had, and the 2012 season, and now apparently he is so lost that he doesn't know the difference between 3 and 5 steps?

Some athletes get a bad case of the "yips" and never recover.

Archived