Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I can't believe DC broke Griffin, the guy came in a confident but seemingly humble kid and he's going to depart broken just like Gus, Patrick and Jason. The only one that escaped the pattern is Trent.

Why can't we have just one nice thing?

Somehow, we have deeply angered the Football Gods.

We were so close to saying goodbye to those demons forever... then his knee got twisted, and eventually snapped.

I'll never forget that feeling, beating Dallas, then watching all the post game stuff. Greatest moment of my life as a Skins fan. Little did we know, one week later :(

This dude in my class annoys me. He doesn't ever seem to do any of the hw and just copied other people's, then when he bombs the midterms he acts all surprised.

Also, its astounding how many people just copy other people's work.

Majority get really good grades on hw, like A's and B's but the midterm averages out to like 50s to 60s %. Only reason most people pass is because people cheat on hw.

turn them/him into the honor board.

Somehow, we have deeply angered the Football Gods.

We were so close to saying goodbye to those demons forever... then his knee got twisted, and eventually snapped.

I'll never forget that feeling, beating Dallas, then watching all the post game stuff. Greatest moment of my life as a Skins fan. Little did we know, one week later :(

I was in some false reality until he collapsed in the Seattle game. When he pulled up lame after running for a first down in the second quarter I was screaming at the tv for Shannahan to pull him and I didn't give a damn if it meant losing that ballgame. When the final collapse happened that game I had a sick feeling in my stomach that things wouldn't end well for himhere and almost shed a few tears.

This is just the final nail and I'm 95% positive this breakup is going to be ugly. I truly hope I'm wrong, but we know how this story is going to go.

My old buddy from high school, voted Most Likely to be Successful, is an entrepreneur or some **** now. He goes around every couple weeks giving speeches on how to be successful. Like that dude on TV with the George Murisan sized head, and bigass shiny white teeth, encouraging you to be the best you can be.

My old friend here has never specified how he actually makes money. He posts on social media every day how he's making tons of money, asking everyone to join him on his great journey. "Make that life change now! Never work again." Always posting pics of him next to a beach or landmark, talking about how amazing the lifestyle is. He's been at it for years, and his network of friends has stayed relatively small for what he seems to be going after. His super-life-changing FB group page has 500 members. The people in his network are always reeling out the same cookie-cutter responses to his status updates, all overly-enthusiastic, like Billy Mays on a keyboard. It seems like some sort of con or scam. What's the big secret?

He's advertised for USANA and Doctor Oz, which both kind of sketch me out, but only a few times. Otherwise, he's always blabbering about how you'll live the great life if you join his team. I've always been extremely sketched out. Like if I say a word to him, he'll go full salesperson mode.

These three girls on my FB are also always posting about their nutrition program. They are on the same "team", constantly posting **** about how great their health is, how much weight they've lost, asking you to join them. Who is paying these people?

My old buddy from high school, voted Most Likely to be Successful, is an entrepreneur or some **** now. He goes around every couple weeks giving speeches on how to be successful. Like that dude on TV with the George Murisan sized head, and bigass shiny white teeth, encouraging you to be the best you can be.

Tony Robbins ?

EDIT: I love not having facebook.

Bojangles is once again taking pre-orders on limited-time Seasoned Fried Turkeys at participating locations heading into Thanksgiving.

The turkeys are roasted, fried in vegetable oil, frozen, and then shipped to restaurants.

Each turkey weighs anywhere from 10 to 13 pounds and is meant to serve six to eight people. They're fully cooked and just have to be reheated (instructions are included).

My old friend here has never specified how he actually makes money. He posts on social media every day how he's making tons of money, asking everyone to join him on his great journey. "Make that life change now! Never work again." Always posting pics of him next to a beach or landmark, talking about how amazing the lifestyle is. He's been at it for years, and his network of friends has stayed relatively small for what he seems to be going after. His super-life-changing FB group page has 500 members. The people in his network are always reeling out the same cookie-cutter responses to his status updates, all overly-enthusiastic, like Billy Mays on a keyboard. It seems like some sort of con or scam. What's the big secret?

He's advertised for USANA and Doctor Oz, which both kind of sketch me out, but only a few times. Otherwise, he's always blabbering about how you'll live the great life if you join his team. I've always been extremely sketched out. Like if I say a word to him, he'll go full salesperson mode.

These three girls on my FB are also always posting about their nutrition program. They are on the same "team", constantly posting **** about how great their health is, how much weight they've lost, asking you to join them. Who is paying these people?

Sounds like a sweet pyramid scheme that people on my Fb have been posting about.  Is the nutrition company Advocare by chance? 

I was just reading through the "Diagnosing What Ails RGIII" thread. Sheesh!

I guess I'm just a hopeless fan. This is the dude I made sure the whole neighborhood knew we were drafting on that awesome night...it was warm out, I had all the windows open, blasting HTTR because my husband was out of town. I was screaming & cheering, and crying with joy when he took that jersey in his hands & smiled that proud smile...and I'll go to my grave saying it was one of the very best days of my life...

...and I'm not giving up.

HTTR!

Sounds like a sweet pyramid scheme that people on my Fb have been posting about. Is the nutrition company Advocare by chance?

They want you to ask them in a private message about how they do it. They've never specified in their 'advertisements' what it is they're selling. It's just several posts a day about how people on their teams have been losing weight. They were pushing nutritional cleansing via herbal tea like mad for a while, but now they're just on the "eat right" wagon.

Maybe they are meal planners? They sell ya meals and meal plans?

We were so close to saying goodbye to those demons forever... then his knee got twisted,

**** Gnata. He killed Robert's career. I hope he slips a disc in his back while taking a dump this offseason and never plays football again.

**** Gnata. He killed Robert's career. I hope he slips a disc in his back while taking a dump this offseason and never plays football again.

If I ever became dictator one of my first acts would be to pit Gnata and Gerald Wallace in a celebrity deathmatch type of event. Put it on PPV. Winner would be allowed to live but strung up in a cage, ala Val Kilmer in Willow, on the Mall somewhere. Concession stands nearby to buy eggs to throw at him. That's my dream anyway

So, the gay couple across the street have been together for something like 15 years. Great guys, we've always been mutually neighborly, communicating about neighborhood "events" and the like. They have dogs, we all worked together all night a few years ago trying to save a dog that had been hit in the street.

Well, a bunch of drama started about 6 months ago, even though they almost broke up a couple years ago...when they didn't, we were like, "Yay! Way to keep it together!"

The owner moved out, the other dude stayed & brought another dude in. Police have been called (couldn't hear what was going on that day, but there were 3 or 4 squad cars, etc.) Hubby e-mailed the owner, and they talked on the phone. There was some discussion about mental instability, and a possible "rehab" of sorts.

We saw a moving van about 2 weeks ago, and the coast was clear. Now I see the owner is back with some work trucks & worker dudes over there, doin' work, LOL...I'm gonna be super stoked if he's coming back...he's a good guy...and I hope the other guy gets the help he needs.

They want you to ask them in a private message about how they do it. They've never specified in their 'advertisements' what it is they're selling. It's just several posts a day about how people on their teams have been losing weight. They were pushing nutritional cleansing via herbal tea like mad for a while, but now they're just on the "eat right" wagon.

Maybe they are meal planners? They sell ya meals and meal plans?

There is a lot of noise too about ViLife or Body by Vi. All sorts of hype about #MakeFearYour**** and #LivingTheLifeYouDream - they're selling shake powders that include soy and sucralose, calorie restriction, and encouraging some exercise.. :D  Tied up with all sorts of gimics to make you feel good like earning free meals for hungry children. One of their rewards they use to drive sales is a BMW. Except it's a lease that you sign and you will be responsible for if you don't continue to make the sales goals.  :rolleyes:

Archived