Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

[/img]Manson[/img]

To be fair, Manson had packs of women roaming Hollywood, killing folks for him. Dudes got game

If there was ever a face that screamed bat**** crazy though, it's definitely this one:

Star1.jpg

It's a lock she's a freak too though. Gotta take the bad with the good.

Btw, I heard she's been visiting Manson since she was 17. Is that true? What kind of ****ed up parents must she have

If RGIII turns his career around, it probably starts this week. I would love for him to come out and just destroy the 49ers. Have a great game and then go up to the media and be as generic as possible.

Keep dreaming. I don't know how many times I've tried to tell myself this will happen. It never does. It's over, man.

I would never **** with them again, under any circumstances. They've shown what friendship means to them. Ain't nothing worsh/candid withme than a phoney friend

I remember saying the day of the draft that he was being way too in depth/candid with them, and that everything was good then, but when things head south (because they always do in the NFL) , they will make him regret it.

I've always said that I would be the type to keep them at arms length. Be available, and answer questions, but don't go into great detail, and share jokes with them. They were never there to be his friend from the start.

Now, judging from how he apparently handled his presser, he's clearly pissed, that in his mind, his words were misinterpreted yet again, but also has been his problem. You can't play the passive aggressive/cryptic game in the media, and leave stuff open to interpretation. Either say what you mean, give a satisfactory/politically correct company answer, or say nothing at all. It sucks the way things have turned out for him, but in that regard, I do not feel sorry for him, at all. He should've known better. He's certainly smart enough to.

Natural births, amputations, being shot or wrecked with some sort of blade, torture in the worst ways. Insane amounts of pain can be reached. Death would be a welcome mercy in some cases.

Because I'm curious by nature, I've always thought of like a Top 5 Painful Deaths debate.

I'd probably start with the slow beheading. Like the kind you see in those Al Qaeda vids ( I used to watch a ton of them). Your basically alive while your head is basically  being cut off like a turkey leg on Thanksgiving. Poor guy was screaming like mad until the screams were replaced with gurgles, and his head was barely being kept together.

Maybe next I'd go with an acid bath, slowly being melted.

Then probably being crushed by a steam roller, being flattened until all your guts come out of your mouth

Trampled and gored by an elephant, bones  snapping one by one, and getting a tusk through your liver.

Worst of all, I think, is probably being set on fire, or trapped in a burning building. Just feeling the heat from a fireplace, and imagining being in a building filled with flaming accelerants.... My god. Makes you understand why people would rather jump to their deaths.

My last one, is probably fairly unrealistic, because you would have to be pretty stupid..... But death by lava, or a barrage of pyroclastic flow. You would probably only be alive for seconds, but those would probably be the most painful seconds a human could ever endure.

My last one, is probably fairly unrealistic, because you would have to be pretty stupid..... But death by lava, or a barrage of pyroclastic flow. You would probably only be alive for seconds, but those would probably be the most painful seconds a human could ever endure.

I live 20 miles from potentially the worlds most dangerous volcano.

Not as unrealistic as you might think.  Within 90 minutes, the pacific northwest will be transformed into a wasteland.

3000 degree 50' high mud/ash/molten rock wave moving at 90 miles an hour crushing/ burning/smothering everything in its path along the rivers.  The majority of people here live within that danger area. 

And the mountain is like 200 years overdue.

/facepalm for living here still.

This dude in my class annoys me. He doesn't ever seem to do any of the hw and just copied other people's, then when he bombs the midterms he acts all surprised.

Also, its astounding how many people just copy other people's work.

Majority get really good grades on hw, like A's and B's but the midterm averages out to like 50s to 60s %. Only reason most people pass is because people cheat on hw.

We all want him to succeed, 

Don't bet on that. One thing you can bet on,a person's wish to be right can result in a wish for someone's failure. Prevalent in a lot of places and this place isn't immune. Shame really.  

I live 20 miles from potentially the worlds most dangerous volcano.

Not as unrealistic as you might think. Within 90 minutes, the pacific northwest will be transformed into a wasteland.

3000 degree 50' high mud/ash/molten rock wave moving at 90 miles an hour crushing/ burning/smothering everything in its path along the rivers. The majority of people here live within that danger area.

And the mountain is like 200 years overdue.

/facepalm for living here still.

Mt Hood?

I would assume that most volcanoes like Ranier and Hood, are heavily monitored, so that people could, for the most part, evacuate in time, but yeah , no one would be immune. An eruption like that would have nationwide, and potentially worldwide ramifications, once that stuff gets in the atmosphere.

But I'm speaking more in terms of direct contact, like near the base of the mountain, where no one should be. That would probably be pretty horrific.

Don't bet on that. One thing you can bet on,a person's wish to be right can result in a wish for someone's failure. Prevalent in a lot of places and this place isn't immune. Shame really.

Thom Loverro would be out of a job if this organization ever got it's act together, and Griffin improved

Mt Hood?

I would assume that most volcanoes like Ranier and Hood, are heavily monitored, so that people could, for the most part, evacuate in time, but yeah , no one would be immune. An eruption like that would have nationwide, and potentially worldwide ramifications, once that stuff gets in the atmosphere.

But I'm speaking more in terms of direct contact, like near the base of the mountain, where no one should be. That would probably be pretty horrific.

Rainier.  That mountain pops, the world changes.  Some stuff I've read calculates that the potential energy from that blast exceeds anything we've ever seen before.  It will affect global climate and shut down airways from the rockies to asia for months. 

Where I live, I have about 45 minutes to get to high ground which is right around the corner from the house.  I keep having dreams about it blowing and me stuck out in the path with nowhere to go.  Sucks.  I want out of here so bad (not because of this) and I think my subconscious mind is helping to motivate me LOL. 

LOL @ Goon. 

I remember I read an article a few months after I moved to Seattle, explaining how basically the entire state of Washington is one large super volcano.  **** man :(

The magma pools are basically all connected.  They extend out in the pacific ocean some 100s of miles and into Montana and as far south as northern California.

We're so screwed as a planet if it goes bad.

Rainier.  That mountain pops, the world changes.  Some stuff I've read calculates that the potential energy from that blast exceeds anything we've ever seen before.  It will affect global climate and shut down airways from the rockies to asia for months. 

Where I live, I have about 45 minutes to get to high ground which is right around the corner from the house.  I keep having dreams about it blowing and me stuck out in the path with nowhere to go.  Sucks.  I want out of here so bad (not because of this) and I think my subconscious mind is helping to motivate me LOL. 

I remember going to Seattle when I was a kid, right around the time I started getting into volcanoes (Dante's Peak/Volcano also came out like 2 and 3 years later.... **** those movies, man). I remember going there in '95 and seeing that bad boy from the freeway with my own eyes instead of on paper. Incredible. Initially I figured thats what you were talking about, but I for some reason I always thought you lived in Oregon.

Seattle really is a beautiful place, man. At the time, I still lived in South FL, which is incredibly flat, then  you go all the way across the U.S. (longest. flight. ever) and there's all these hills, and mountains, and Puget Sound (took a fairy out there). It's like being on another planet almost. Got to go see those powerboat (or whatever the hell they're called) races, went to a park where i got to fake rock climb, Pikes fish market, ate in the restaurant in the Space Needle, got to fly one of my granddad's legit model airplanes. There's also some weird floating bridge that I remember. I was terrified.

I'll never forget that trip. Unfortunately, every time I see the Space Needle, I am reminded just as much of all those disgusting 12th Man flags..... And Carlos Rogers

Mt Hood?

I'm not sure how many or if any at all died in the manner you're speaking, but Mt St Helens killed 57 people.

http://www.olywa.net/radu/valerie/mshvictims.html

(I just remember that because one of them was named Harry Truman. Old guy, refused to leave his cabin, said he would die before leaving. So they let him stay. And he died.

But yeah, when I was like 12, saw some documentary about it, thought it was THE Harry Truman, got into a big argument with the fam, been am inside joke ever since)

Yeah, I wouldn't play that as a joke at all.

The lahar warning sirens went off 2 weeks ago (14 years of living here, never heard them before) and I almost crapped myself.

Called MrsGoon, "Do you hear that?  Get on the USGS site and figure out whats going on!"

I was freaking out, man.

Turns out they are supposed to test them on the 1st Monday of every month at noon....but I've never heard them before.

A very cold chill was running up my spine.

Archived