Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Most public restrooms are very poorly designed and it's ****ing annoying. I feel like there are a set of public restroom design rules which should never be broken

1) There should NEVER be a gap between the door and the side of the stall which allows you to see in/out of the stall.

2) There should always be a hook or shelf inside the bathroom door.

3) You should never have to walk away from the sink to get to the paper towels/hand dryers.

4) There should always be a full length mirror and a trashcan beside the door.

5) Can someone PLEASE invent a lock for the stall which doesn't break so easily??

And in an ideal world every public restroom would have a ventilation fan.

Also, every bathroom would have stalls. I hate using the restrooms at Chipotle which are single-person bathrooms but the size of my freaking bedroom..

Guy bathroom etiquette:

so my office has one guy bathroom. Three urinals, two ****ters. Here's the thing, unless you're absolutely about to **** your pants, you DO NOT use a ****ter if someone is already in one of them. You leave and come back when both ****ters are open. I don't understand why that's so ****ing hard for people to grasp. People want to take ****s in peace. They don't want to be forced to hear someone next to them squeezing one out, smelling their ****, wiping their ass, all of that. It's just rude. Wait your ****ing turn.

Secondly, courtesy ****ing flush. Google it.

Lastly, if there are four sinks, you don't wash your hands in the sink directly in front of an occupied ****ter with the mirror and all of that. That's just creepy.

and yes, I just knocked out this post while sitting on a toilet at work and listening to some ****ing ******* take a ****.

DS_44___Urinal_Etiquette_by_graffd02.png

All this bathroom talk reminds me. If I ever open a bar I will make sure the bathrooms will be massive with plenty of toilets and urinals. I absolutely hate going to a bar especially when it's jam-packed with people and there's a giant line out the bathroom because there are only two urinals and a solitary toilet.

Guy bathroom etiquette:

so my office has one guy bathroom. Three urinals, two ****ters. Here's the thing, unless you're absolutely about to **** your pants, you DO NOT use a ****ter if someone is already in one of them. You leave and come back when both ****ters are open. I don't understand why that's so ****ing hard for people to grasp. People want to take ****s in peace. They don't want to be forced to hear someone next to them squeezing one out, smelling their ****, wiping their ass, all of that. It's just rude. Wait your ****ing turn.

Lastly, if there are four sinks, you don't wash your hands in the sink directly in front of an occupied ****ter with the mirror and all of that. That's just creepy.

and yes, I just knocked out this post while sitting on a toilet at work and listening to some ****ing ******* take a ****.

So instead of sitting there posting, wipe your ass and let someone else take a dump.

You are the one with the issues.

Guy bathroom etiquette:

Obviously, you have not been in the Military (in Basic, you tend to get on a cycle and everyone goes at the same time.) or to NTC @ Ft Irwin!! No stalls, just a row of ****ters about 8 inches apart. (cool part is you can read a newspaper with a buddy and only have to hold one side of said paper!)

But I agree, I'll go to a different floor if someone is there. In all, it really does not matter. If I have to go, emergency or not I'll go. But preference is solitude.

I am having a really hard time getting used to the mouse pad on the macbook. I miss my right/left click buttons. :(

Is it a touch pad? I ****ing hate touch pads. I even had a computer once that simply had a little green ball in the middle of the keyboard between the G and H keys that was the mouse. I'm sure it seemed like a great idea when the touch pad was created, but it really sucks. I always get an actual mouse, because it gives you more control and you can do stuff a lot faster. You should do the same.

Was driving home from Tysons earlier today and John Thompson was talking about Ali

Ali's birthday is today

Ali was one of the best like him or not. He was brash and a trash talker, and he made Frazier mad many times. The two of them later reconciled, but boy, back in the day, he was the ****. And I use that in a positive manner. He was the ****.

Happy Birthday champ

How the **** do you know how Ali was?!...You're 26, dude! Not like you ever saw him fight. C'mon.

---------- Post added January-18th-2012 at 01:01 AM ----------

Guy bathroom etiquette:

I tend to agree with you. If there's another bathroom, I will go to it if someone is already occupying a ****ter (and there are only two). And for all the reasons you mentioned, and more. One other thing I'll add: If there are 4 or 5 sinks in the bathroom, and I am already at one washing my hands, don't come to the sink right next to me to wash yours. Even if I know you, I don't want you splashing your damn water on me. Dumbasses. And it's not just the water thing. Makes no ****ing sense. And that rule also applies to urinals. Don't use a urinal right next to me if there are others in the bathroom. That's creepy on so many levels.

---------- Post added January-18th-2012 at 01:05 AM ----------

I wish there was a like button to this. lol. if you have to use the bathroom, use it. i am not coming back and waiting for the stall to be open.

Maybe that's why your car ended up with that dent in it?:pfft:

I am having a really hard time getting used to the mouse pad on the macbook. I miss my right/left click buttons. :(

You can set your corners on the touch pad to be different commands. For example, the bottom right corner brings on the same commands as a traditional right click on a mouse.

How the **** do you know how Ali was?!...You're 26, dude! Not like you ever saw him fight. C'mon.

:

AT least I didn't call Strasburg "always injured" even though he played one year

That's got to be some faulty logic. That is troll logic right there. You all trolling us aren't you chief

So because we didn't live during his reign we can't appreciate how great he was. So I guess since none of us were really alive during the Redskins glory days we can't talk about those either. With that logic I wonder how there are any Redskin fans under the age of 20

Archived