Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The funniest thing about my Lakers NBA game is how Steve Blake averages like 20 PPg whenever I play him :ols:

---------- Post added January-19th-2012 at 06:09 AM ----------

LMAO Steven Tyler hit on a 15 year old

What's the matter with you

Mark Sanchez thinks you're a creep

The funniest thing about my Lakers NBA game is how Steve Blake averages like 20 PPg whenever I play him :ols:

Who would have thunk that Steve Blake would've had a more successful NBA career than Jaun Dixon????

LMAO Steven Tyler hit on a 15 year old

What's the matter with you

Mark Sanchez thinks you're a creep

How about Jello hating on that hot ass dancer with the white pants on? She was smoking, with a pretty descent voice.

7RbjcNaraPA

Who would have thunk that Steve Blake would've had a more successful NBA career than Jaun Dixon????

Yeah, or Lonnie Baxter, or Chris Wilcox. I think about that every time I see Blake play.

I thought Stevie would be the first player to fail from that UMD championship team. I was 100% sure that Dixon would be a perennial All-Star. I'm not very smart.

I think I recognize that girl from the commercials. You'd never catch me watching Idol live.

Yeah my wife made watch it :paranoid:

Tone...I think that girl is a Panthers cheerleader.

Ahh, She is a Bobcats dancer.

Those tight white pants she's wearing are driving me nuts (no pun intended).

Yeah, or Lonnie Baxter, or Chris Wilcox. I think about that every time I see Blake play.

I thought Stevie would be the first player to fail from that UMD championship team. I was 100% sure that Dixon would be a perennial All-Star. I'm not very smart.

Hey, that was a sure bet back in the day. I also would have bet the house that Cam Newton was going to be the biggest flop in the NFL History. :(

BBT is amazing. Is it just me though or has Penny gotten chubbier? She's still hot as hell though but she was definitely thinner in the earlier seasons.

I haven't really seen a difference in her. If she has, it's not by a lot though. I would say curvier instead of chubbier. She's not chubby at all.

Wilcox is still playing. With the Celtics now.

---------- Post added January-19th-2012 at 01:28 PM ----------

Nearly broke my arm falling down the stairs a little while ago...:(

Archived