Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Interesting start to the trip to the Reno area to visit my girlfriend. Very strong winds made for one of the more landing approaches I've ever been through,(I didn't know planes could move like that and still land ;) ). She picks me up and tells me about the fire she all but drove through to get to the airport,(yeah that fire),and then we find out that most roads going back to where she lives are closed because of the massive fire. Tragic thing too that fire. Hopefully things get a bit smoother as the weekend goes on,(especially for those impacted by the fire).

I just found the coat I have been ogling for weeks for $151, and it is $190 everywhere else. I have been seriously thinking about dropping my $200 in Christmas money on this coat, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I hate buying things full price. AND, I found a 5% off coupon code, which made it $144, AND there was free shipping, AND there was no tax charged, AND I used ebates, so I will be getting 4.5% cash back. Yay :)

I'm watching a gem of a Lifetime movie right now. It is about this high school girl who becomes a prostitute and now she is about to get killed by her pimp because she didn't want to do it anymore and he is scared she is going to tell on him.

Why isn't prostitution legal? So stupid. If people want to get $ for that and people are willing to pay, who cares?

I'm watching a gem of a Lifetime movie right now. It is about this high school girl who becomes a prostitute and now she is about to get killed by her pimp because she didn't want to do it anymore and he is scared she is going to tell on him.

Why isn't prostitution legal? So stupid. If people want to get $ for that and people are willing to pay, who cares?

I like your style...

;)

I agree. If a male or female decides that is what they want to do...pay taxes on it and incorporate your business. More power to them. The danger involeved is multiplied by making it illegal.

I agree. If a male or female decides that is what they want to do...pay taxes on it and incorporate your business. More power to them. The danger involeved is multiplied by making it illegal.

I don't know how that would be regulated, though....but I guess there are tons of people right now who do it for money who are not doing so "formally" under a pimp, and honestly, if I were doing some sort of skankiness on the side, I would not be truthful when it came to claiming my earnings on my taxes. How could anyone prove how much a guy gave me or how much I was worth or what I did for the guy, etc? I mean...I'm sure those who really get into the profession are not the most....moral. I don't know how taxing it would work. I just think people should be able to do it, and the government would have to cut its losses.

Those girls in Nevada are paying taxes and it is under strict regulations.

Side note: I meant to say "involved" :doh: Glad you guys knew what I meant.

18 is an adult, so yes. That makes sense to me.

the bunny ranch? Yeah, but that's a real formalized version. What about the ads on Craigslist? Hookers in the red light district of major cities? I think that type of prostitution should be legal, too.

the bunny ranch? Yeah, but that's a real formalized version. What about the ads on Craigslist? Hookers in the red light district of major cities? I think that type of prostitution should be legal, too.

Bunny ranch is one of many but it is the same thing.

I pretty much agree too.

If I want to be a laborer that is completely legal. To me it is the same thing. Using your body to make money.

Archived