Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I like the Around the NFL forum better than the Stadium, and I wish more people would post in there. Do most Redskins fans only follow the Redskins or do they follow what's going on with the rest of the league, too?
ATN is better, I agree with that. As for your question: I follow all the teams around the league. You have to if you're gonna be successful in fantasy. But I've always followed every team, even before I started playing fantasy about 4 years ago.

---------- Post added January-20th-2012 at 01:28 AM ----------

So my brother is a Cowboys fan. Roots for the Miami Heat. And now is watching Duke basketball regularly this year.

:doh:

Guy I work with pulls for all those teams except the Heat. He's a Lakers fan...:doh: Naah, he's not a bandwagon fan.

---------- Post added January-20th-2012 at 01:32 AM ----------

Fantasy trades at this time of year? What are you playing, fantasy NBA? :ols:
I am. You got a problem?:gang:

So, I'm full on wanting to do this bartending blog because there is no blog for it on the interwebs that is up to date and talks about a bartenders life, like mine would.

Yes I just got home from work, and yes, I enjoyed the hell out of it, and yes it was stressful as hell, and yes I'm pissed off right now, and yes, I couldn't see myself doing anything else besides this job or my dream job of doing research for the Occupational Outlook Handbook.

No, you don't get laid after work every night because no drunk woman will sit around for 1.5 hours to watch you clean, and I smell of fryers, my clothes are dirty. But damnit... I love my profession...

Blog post #2.... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gllnhWo-tF0QaPdx14S9FzB0ws1ZikzVJZ3-RuHeb74/edit

What do you think? I think it's just a rant and has nothing to do with actual bartending lifestyle for most people...

So, I'm full on wanting to do this bartending blog because there is no blog for it on the interwebs that is up to date and talks about a bartenders life, like mine would.

Yes I just got home from work, and yes, I enjoyed the hell out of it, and yes it was stressful as hell, and yes I'm pissed off right now, and yes, I couldn't see myself doing anything else besides this job or my dream job of doing research for the Occupational Outlook Handbook.

No, you don't get laid after work every night because no drunk woman will sit around for 1.5 hours to watch you clean, and I smell of fryers, my clothes are dirty. But damnit... I love my profession...

Blog post #2.... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gllnhWo-tF0QaPdx14S9FzB0ws1ZikzVJZ3-RuHeb74/edit

What do you think? I think it's just a rant and has nothing to do with actual bartending lifestyle for most people...

Remember a LONG time ago, when I lived in Va Beach.

The rule at the time (don't know if it still is) was that bars in Virginia closed at 2AM, but that "private clubs" were allowed to stay open later.

Guy in VB created a private club.

The requirement to be in the club was, you had to work in a bar.

The club opened at 2AM.

The requirement to be in the club was, you had to work in a bar.

The club opened at 2AM.

The loopholes have since been closed...

I wished I still lived in a dry county sometimes, because the bootleggers were on call anytime...

oh yeah... And post 43042... Trying to get insider info on Disney for a coworker and I'm lost...

The loopholes have since been closed...

I wished I still lived in a dry county sometimes, because the bootleggers were on call anytime...

oh yeah... And post 43042... Trying to get insider info on Disney for a coworker and I'm lost...

Don't know any INSIDER info.

But if you want somebody to spend dozens of paragraphs telling you all about how great Disney's most expensive hotels are, then I'm your guy.

And I have no idea how to get to a post number, but I might be able to figure it out once I get home.

Archived