Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm like Tony in the silver Carrera, they don't build em no better, ***** I'm back and I'm filthy as ever. Hot stepper, red pepper steak dinner, wave spinner lady killers change glimmer. Lames feel us like pain killers.

Got keys like gatekeepers, pit bulls on short leashes.

My sister has Tourette's also.

Park City's dirty little secret when it comes to some of its oh so nice homes,(especially those built during the building boom of the early 2000's). They suck. Whether it be from piss poor building practices,(doing just enough to pass the inspection or fool the very busy inspector),or home owners trying to be too smart,(cheap),the quality of some,if not many of the homes in the area,(condos,houses....),sucks. The remodel business will be a busy one here for years to come I think. I imagine this isn't just a Park City thing,(I've talked to people from other states as well),and that really sucks. No pride in the building or making sure to give someone a nice place to live,just make the money. Makes the rest of us look bad,(even if I'm not that line of work these days). :mad:

I can't believe my "baby" is nine years old already. Seems like just yesterday I touched her little hand, moments after she was born, and she squeezed my pinky. I've been wrapped around her little finger ever since. I'm sad that I can't be with her today, but I'm looking forward to telling her just how amazing I think she is on Skype tonight, and having a party for her up here in two weeks.

So why do I always meet great women that are older than me? I am 28 and most the women I meet that I think are great are 31/32 range. In my head it is only a few years, but I think to myself they are in their 30s and want to get married and have babies right away. Then the women I meet that are 25 or younger are kind of lame and after awhile they just lose all appeal. I need to get over it and mature. I have a date with a 31 year old on Friday and will try to erase all thoughts from my head on the matter.

So why do I always meet great women that are older than me? I am 28 and most the women I meet that I think are great are 31/32 range. In my head it is only a few years, but I think to myself they are in their 30s and want to get married and have babies right away. Then the women I meet that are 25 or younger are kind of lame and after awhile they just lose all appeal. I need to get over it and mature. I have a date with a 31 year old on Friday and will try to erase all thoughts from my head on the matter.

I don't think all women in their 30's want to get married and have babies right away, especially if you are around DC. But from a biological standpoint they do have to get moving a little sooner than a 25 year old.

Typical cafeteria food...

Tasteless (or drastically over salted) peas/brussels, overly thick mashed potatoes with watered down chicken broth instead of real gravy. The only thing I'd mess with would be the fried steak.

You can't go wrong with a toasted footlong pastrami melt with:

pepperjack cheese, pickles, green peppers, banana peppers, and honey mustard sauce. I had another one yesterday, and it was perfect...not chewy at all.

Archived