Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

UNC isn't as bad as that team that went to the NIT championship a few years ago, hopefully this is just an aberration

Too much talent on that roster to lose regularly like this

Just an outlier

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 04:14 PM ----------

Worst loss for UNC under my good friend and colleague Roy Williams

Damn that sucks. You all know I love international travel but that cruise in Italy, man. :(

Cruises get a lot of unfair press. Yeah, that cruise in Cali / Mexico shut down and had to be hauled back. And that cruise in Italy...but still I always enjoy a good cruise. Nothing wrong with buffets

Damn that sucks. You all know I love international travel but that cruise in Italy, man. :(

Cruises get a lot of unfair press. Yeah, that cruise in Cali / Mexico shut down and had to be hauled back. And that cruise in Italy...but still I always enjoy a good cruise. Nothing wrong with buffets

There seem to be a lot of unanswered questions concerning that cruise ship. How the hell does a ship like that end up in such shallow waters? Especially considering those things pretty much drive themselves once they get going. Or so I heard. Surprising that only 3 dead so far.

Can't believe the one lady compared it to the Titantic though. Um, no.

And I said that before I realized I was on the same cruise line throughout Norway in 2009.

Didn't really have any problem with the cruise, we were let out often every day to tour the fjords and Oslo. Great vacation. Can't really complain about the food too, buffets for lunch and fine dining at night. But the news said that particular cruise line had a long history of safety issues :(

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 07:06 PM ----------

http://twitter.com/thekeyplay/statuses/158339076657909760

I love when Carlos Rogers makes big plays because it just reinforces how foolish it was for the Skins to let him go.

Alex Smith is legit, wow. This guy was left for dead career wise, but he just balled out and went Joe Montana today. Amazing.

No matter who wins tomorrow, the Niners are going to be tough to deal with if they play the way they did today.

Even though Brees still racked up late yardage, the NFL world of fans/media can take their "Passing League/Explosive Offense Is In" and shove it (for one game at least)

Smashmouth won today.

I can't imagine the fear that overcame those on board.

a-COSTA-CONCORDIA-386x217.jpg

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 10:29 PM ----------

I was at that 49ers game. It was

INSANE

wow, lucky you, one of the best playoff games in the history of the NFL. IMO of course, but I think is will get the credit, it was awesome.

Alex Smith is legit, wow. This guy was left for dead career wise, but he just balled out and went Joe Montana today. Amazing.

No matter who wins tomorrow, the Niners are going to be tough to deal with if they play the way they did today.

Even though Brees still racked up late yardage, the NFL world of fans/media can take their "Passing League/Explosive Offense Is In" and shove it (for one game at least)

Smashmouth won today.

I really want them to go all the way and win, just to put off the NFL Arena Football era.

I really want them to go all the way and win, just to put off the NFL Arena Football era.

The league can go Laser Tag all they want. You can't win a championship without defense, and a team that can play great defense, with an effective, balanced attack, will always have an edge over unbalanced, hamstrung pass heavy offenses with shoddy defenses.

I will admit that building a team that way is a lot more tedious than just loading up on offense, and going Keystone Cops, with the ability to dig yourself out of any hole, but as far as championships are concerned, you have to be a complete team. We've seen examples of this time and time again.

It is the foundation upon which the NFL was built, and it will never change.

still hot.

(Marsha Brady pic)

:puke:

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 11:14 PM ----------

Brady still in the game with 5:00 left, up 45-10. And he's THROWING!:ols:

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 11:17 PM ----------

The league can go Laser Tag all they want. You can't win a championship without defense, and a team that can play great defense, with an effective, balanced attack, will always have an edge over unbalanced, hamstrung pass heavy offenses with shoddy defenses.

I will admit that building a team that way is a lot more tedious than just loading up on offense, and going Keystone Cops, with the ability to dig yourself out of any hole, but as far as championships are concerned, you have to be a complete team. We've seen examples of this time and time again.

It is the foundation upon which the NFL was built, and it will never change.

The 4 worst passing defenses in the NFL are still in the playoffs.

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 11:18 PM ----------

Brady just punted!:ols:

:puke:

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 11:14 PM ----------

Brady still in the game with 5:00 left, up 45-10. And he's THROWING!:ols:

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 11:17 PM ----------

The 4 worst passing defenses in the NFL are still in the playoffs.

---------- Post added January-14th-2012 at 11:18 PM ----------

Brady just punted!:ols:

Did he really I though I saw a typo. I stopped watching after the first half

Archived