Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You know what, I looked back on that post as soon as I was done typing, and thought that it was questionable, but figured since "I" or "It" wasn't used before "didn't go down well at all," that it would be safe.

Apparently not...I am ashamed....

But you used "it" right after that, so it definitely works. :D

SNL is old beans
It's nowhere near as good as the old days, sure. But they do have several good actor/actresses now. Some of their skits lately have been hilarious. For instance, the Tebow one where Jesus appeared in the locker room. Haven't seen it yet, but everyone I know says it was funny as hell. And this past week the one where they did the NBA postgame show, where Barkley played Shaq. Funny as ****. That guy that played Barkley is crazy!

It's nowhere near as good as the old days, sure. But they do have several good actor/actresses now. Some of their skits lately have been hilarious. For instance, the Tebow one where Jesus appeared in the locker room. Haven't seen it yet, but everyone I know says it was funny as hell. And this past week the one where they did the NBA postgame show, where Barkley played Shaq. Funny as ****. That guy that played Barkley is crazy!

I am just watching this now. But here you go. (ignore the guy laughing in the background)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6uK12GHVP0&feature=related

So Wednesday in my "Sports Economics" class... They were discussing the move of Babe Ruth from Pitcher to Outfield... The criteria they used was this:

Babe Ruth's Runs produced vs the 3rd best outfilder

Babe Ruth's ERA vs the next best pitcher...

And my professor was shocked that just about everyone started chiming in "What about innings pitched per outing/ closer's ERA/ WAR/ EVERYTHING"

He was baffled, even when I raised my hand and said "What if Babe Ruth had a 2.01 ERA and always pitched 9 innings and the 2nd best pitcher had a 2.7 ERA but only went 4 innings and the relievers had a 9.00 ERA"

That's when someone raised their hand and said "What does ERA mean?"

This is not going to be a fun class...

So Wednesday in my "Sports Economics" class... They were discussing the move of Babe Ruth from Pitcher to Outfield... The criteria they used was this:

Babe Ruth's Runs produced vs the 3rd best outfilder

Babe Ruth's ERA vs the next best pitcher...

And my professor was shocked that just about everyone started chiming in "What about innings pitched per outing/ closer's ERA/ WAR/ EVERYTHING"

He was baffled, even when I raised my hand and said "What if Babe Ruth had a 2.01 ERA and always pitched 9 innings and the 2nd best pitcher had a 2.7 ERA but only went 4 innings and the relievers had a 9.00 ERA"

That's when someone raised their hand and said "What does ERA mean?"

This is not going to be a fun class...

My dad would absolutely love this class. He is an econ prof and is always creating formulas that will predict the spreads of games. :ols:

Proud to announce the signing of a young and talented 20 dollar free agent

He was drafted at Target in Rockville earlier this morning

Very excited about the prospect of these young, raw sneakers, and I hope they have a long and productive career under my feet

I'm never wearing socks or underpants again. Life's a beach!

---------- Post added January-13th-2012 at 11:23 AM ----------

I'm 22 years old, and I think I'm being bullied. How idiotic is that?

Anyways, happy Friday everyone!

Never underestimate the awesome power of a precisely placed stink bomb.

Archived