Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If both the Giants and Pats make it back to the Super Bowl, for the first time since they both faced off in one of the biggest upsets in NFL history, that will be a rematch of Ali/Frazier proportions, Talk about storylines...

Still wouldn't be as good as . . .

JFhTTXV3u1A

I'm too old to hate on any team not named the Cowboys anymore

Don't have the energy to pull out my vitriolic anger and hate that I had in my younger days

In your younger days? You're freaking 26, ix. :ols:

Seeing some of your posts (on occasion), you make it sound like you're on deaths doorstep, sleeping all the time and ****.:ols:

It's amazing how one person can think or feel one way about someone and the other person thinks the opposite. I had two dates with this girl and really liked her. She was cool and smart and everything. I just texted her about maybe hanging out tomorrow and she told me she didn't feel a connection. I took it cool, told her I was surprised but thanked her for being honest. At least she said she'd like to be friends.

Time to get wasted.

Still wouldn't be as good as . . .

Lol, I know those guys had to be sweating bullets during that final drive by the Giants. Even after the Plax TD, I think a lot of people forget that Brady almost connected with Randy Moss on a Hail Mary attempt.

Now that I think about it, I actually really want to see that matchup again, though I can't stomach the thought of rooting for the Giants.

I have no problem rooting for the Pats. as I seem (to myself at least) to be one of the few people who don't wear "Spygate Conspiracy!!!" t-shirts to sleep at night, with complimentary tinfoil hats.

Not at all. That has to be one of the first quick kicks in NFL history since the 1930s or 1940s.

Brady's done it once or twice before, actually. One of Belichick's many seldom-used tools that, when put together, make him a better coach than most.

Me, I don't hate the Giants.

The Cowboys.

The Eagles.

And frankly, the Patriots have been trying to make it on that list.

But the Giants? With me, it's more like "respected opponent".

Yeah, I'm the same way. The Cowboys and Eagles can go screw, but the Giants are just that annoying team that beats us too often, and also the team we apparently have to play in our season opener every year from now until the end of time.

It's amazing how one person can think or feel one way about someone and the other person thinks the opposite. I had two dates with this girl and really liked her. She was cool and smart and everything. I just texted her about maybe hanging out tomorrow and she told me she didn't feel a connection. I took it cool, told her I was surprised but thanked her for being honest. At least she said she'd like to be friends.

Time to get wasted.

Yeah, that's cool that she was honest with you. Can't stand those girls that give you the run around. If there's no connection, just say it. Although when I usually didn't feel a connection with a girl I'd just stop calling her. That usually gets the point across, too.

---------- Post added January-15th-2012 at 09:15 PM ----------

Me, I don't hate the Giants.

The Cowboys.

The Eagles.

And frankly, the Patriots have been trying to make it on that list.

But the Giants? With me, it's more like "respected opponent".

I really don't get the hate for the Pats. They've never bothered me. Brady is cool, and he flat out is an assassin out there. Much respect for what he's accomplished. Belichick really doesn't even bother me much. I mean, they're an AFC club. No real reason to hate them.

About the only time they really made me upset is when they ran it up that day on us during Gibbs II. But even then, we sucked so bad that it didn't matter. Plus they do that to just about everyone they get a lead on. Even did it last night.

Giants/Niners-Pats. Make it happen.

The Ravens nearly crashed and burned today anyways. Pats will win comfortably (I hope)

The Ravens are one of the most boring teams in the history of football, so I in no way will be rooting against the Pats, only to see Joe Flacco check the ball down to Ray Rice 20 times in SB XLVI. If Brady and Co. screw this up, I may contemplate not even watching the Super Bowl.

Yeah, that's cool that she was honest with you. Can't stand those girls that give you the run around. If there's no connection, just say it. Although when I usually didn't feel a connection with a girl I'd just stop calling her. That usually gets the point across, too.

Ha yeah that's usually what I do as well. I don't mind being rejected. I was just surprised cuz I thought we had a great time. Ah well **** it. I'm sick of hooking up with chicks knowing I don't want to be with them in the long run. I'm ready to settle down lol.

Time for Blue Moon # 4.

As far as the playoffs I don't like any of the teams left at all. I suppose the Niners are my choice but I went to college with a bunch of people from the Bay and they are really pretentious. Plus the Giants just won the World Series let another city have some shine. Giants and Ravens definitely don't want them to win. Patriots....meh. Also too much success.

Brady's done it once or twice before, actually. One of Belichick's many seldom-used tools that, when put together, make him a better coach than most.

Yeah, I'm the same way. The Cowboys and Eagles can go screw, but the Giants are just that annoying team that beats us too often, and also the team we apparently have to play in our season opener every year from now until the end of time.

Really? I didn't know that. Brady's got a helluva kicking foot.

Oh, and I also don't hate the Giants. If any team, outside of the Redskins, succeeds, then it might as well be the Giants. I guess I can say that because I wasn't alive in the 1980s when LT was killing everyone that got in his way.

Archived