Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Most public restrooms are very poorly designed and it's ****ing annoying. I feel like there are a set of public restroom design rules which should never be broken

I hate the stall doors that push inward toward the toilet. How the heck am I supposed to get out of there? Especially holding a big purse or a big jacket or a backpack whatever.

You can set your corners on the touch pad to be different commands. For example, the bottom right corner brings on the same commands as a traditional right click on a mouse.

I figured out this morning how to do that. I don't like it. The mouse pad is so big that I end up clicking the middle of the thing and it doesn't 'right click'. I'm just going to get used to the double finger click.

Neat device though. Runs really smoothly.

Was driving home from Tysons earlier today and John Thompson was talking about Ali

Ali's birthday is today

Ali was one of the best like him or not. He was brash and a trash talker, and he made Frazier mad many times. The two of them later reconciled, but boy, back in the day, he was the ****. And I use that in a positive manner. He was the ****.

Happy Birthday champ

So because we didn't live during his reign we can't appreciate how great he was. So I guess since none of us were really alive during the Redskins glory days we can't talk about those either. With that logic I wonder how there are any Redskin fans under the age of 20
No, that's not it at all. Re-read ix's quote again above. If you didn't know any better, you'd think ix actually watched him fight, by the wording of his comments. Granted, ix is more a less a senior citizen because of his early bed times and constantly posting about being tired.:pfft: But he's lists his age as 26. No way he could ever truly know how great Ali was.

And in an ideal world every public restroom would have a ventilation fan..

What is the deal with hotel bathrooms not having fans??? I spent New Year's at the MGM in Vegas a few years ago, and we had 6 people in the room sharing 1 bathroom....with no fan. No explanation needed.

The hotel bathrooms at Disney, have a motion detector controlling them. The fan only runs when it detects motion. Two problems.

1). The motion detector can't see into the shower. So when you're taking a shower, no fan.

2). People who are sitting on the toilet, don't move.

The hotel bathrooms at Disney, have a motion detector controlling them. The fan only runs when it detects motion. Two problems.

1). The motion detector can't see into the shower. So when you're taking a shower, no fan.

Speaking of Disney, since you're our resident expert, one of my coworkers posted this on her Facebook:

"I have a question for disney people....is it worth it to get the picture through disney?? since it's only me and lexie going I really won't have time to take pictures myself... Advice please"

I'm not sure exactly what it means, but I figure you could spread some light on it for her...

I never use the fan when I take a shower. I get flak for that. Do most people turn on the fan when they shower?

I never use the fan when I take a shower. I get flak for that. Do most people turn on the fan when they shower?
I always do. Can't stand the mirror being all foggy when I get out.

---------- Post added January-19th-2012 at 01:49 AM ----------

Good find, bookmarked. Previously I had been looking at hoops hype for NBA salaries. Because those are really the only ones I cared to look up.
They have all their salaries on espn's website. When you click on teams, it will take you to a listing of all the teams in the league. Then click on any team. Then it lists every player on team, with their respective salaries. Some of those salaries the NBA guys make are mind-boggling. I mean there are guys making CRAZY money that aren't even that good.

They have all their salaries on espn's website. When you click on teams, it will take you to a listing of all the teams in the league. Then click on any team. Then it lists every player on team, with their respective salaries. Some of those salaries the NBA guys make are mind-boggling. I mean there are guys making CRAZY money that aren't even that good.

But espn only lists current season salaries, not the whole contract like the other sites do. I care more about when players are becoming free agents or when they have option years than how much they are making in the current season.

Archived