Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

sooo...ive been going through a divorce for about 4 years now. i've agreed to all terms 100% and she refuses to finalize it. Can anyone please tell me what i can do to get this thing over with? It's ruining my current relationship, i dont understand why she wont finalize

sooo...ive been going through a divorce for about 4 years now. i've agreed to all terms 100% and she refuses to finalize it. Can anyone please tell me what i can do to get this thing over with? It's ruining my current relationship, i dont understand why she wont finalize

She doesn't want you. She just doesn't want the other girl to have you either.

Those girls in Nevada are paying taxes and it is under strict regulations.

Side note: I meant to say "involved" :doh: Glad you guys knew what I meant.

18 is an adult, so yes. That makes sense to me.

Actually, I recall seeing a news story about that.

Seems that the legal brothels in Nevada have been asking the state to tax them. And the Republicans who control state legislature are fighting it.

The brothels, and the Republicans, figure that if the brothels are taxed, then the government will never make them illegal.

(Apparently, the state has been trying to make them illegal, for years. But the local voters in the places where the brothels are, keep overwhelmingly voting them down.)

---------- Post added January-21st-2012 at 07:28 AM ----------

Bunny ranch is one of many but it is the same thing.

I pretty much agree too.

If I want to be a laborer that is completely legal. To me it is the same thing. Using your body to make money.

Selling is legal.

F'ing is legal.

How come selling f'ing isn't legal?

- George Carlin.

my old corolla lol

I think it should be pretty easy...

Just pop the hood of your carr and look behind the are where your headlights are located. you should see some multicolored wire looking thingies. Those are your headlights. I think you should turn the cap looking thing that contains the bulbs to the left in order to take them out, then just put the bulb in, and turn the cap to the right to lock it in place. In all honesty, it could be the right or left, just play with it a little bit until it you can feel it tighten/loosen.

Lets go Tom, get it done today. Giants-Patriots; Super Bowl XLVI: Act II: The biggest rematch in the history of the NFL

Make it happen, Football Gods.

Gross, wth would you want the Giants to win

I want them to get slaughtered, beaten into the turf, humiliated, pretty much every negative thing that you can think of that doesn't involve death. :ols:

Honestly MissU, I am insulted by that question...

I still hold a bit of resentment towards some of the people on this board that openly rooted for the Giants in SB XLII. Some people hated the Patriots so badly, that they would openly cheer for a hated division rival to win a championship because of a couple hours of videotape. I couldn't believe it.

because they know how to win and build a team the correct way

And the 49ers don't???

I want them to get slaughtered, beaten into the turf, humiliated, pretty much every negative thing that you can think of that doesn't involve death. :ols:

Honestly MissU, I am insulted by that question...

I still hold a bit of resentment towards some of the people on this board that openly rooted for the Giants in SB XLII. Some people hated the Patriots so badly, that they would openly cheer for a hated division rival to win a championship because of a couple hours of videotape. I couldn't believe it.

But why would you want them to even get to the Super Bowl??? You should be rooting for the 49ers to kill them.

Archived