Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Go ahead and talk about the Wire characters, I've been researching them on Google, especially Clay Davis. :ols:

Right now McNulty is hilarious, getting drunk in his police car and then yelling at kids that he's police, then tripping down the hill...lol

---------- Post added January-11th-2012 at 06:55 AM ----------

1717871_460s.jpg

You are missing out on imo the most well written TV show I've ever seen. The character development and the tension in each Breaking Bad episode is incredible.

I had high hopes for Homeland but that show pretty much ruined 11 great episodes with an awful season finale.

So true, we discussed that I know, but I still think back and how I got excited for Monday lunches and watching that show. The final made me mad. I want my time back.

Went to the mall Thursday night because there are holes in my 10 dollar shoes which I bought from Wal-Mart in my junior year of undergrad. Can't walk when there's a hole in your sole. So I went to Sears first, and they have shoes for like 29.99. Offended and insulted, I headed off to the Finish Line, where the prices were even worse. Finally I went to Foot Locker, and incredulous at the shoe prices (40 dollar minimum for most stores) I drove home in a fit of rage

I'm insulted that I was spit on like this

40 bucks, for shoes?

Where my 10 dollar Wal Mart shoes at

oh, that's too bad, but okay. your post made him sound dead.

That's what I thought, too. I almost posted last night, "geez we didn't kill him." :)

---------- Post added January-11th-2012 at 08:37 AM ----------

oh please, we all know BLTO probably has five other active accounts/personalities on here. :ols:

:)

---------- Post added January-11th-2012 at 08:38 AM ----------

:party::wish::wavetowel:excited:

Happy 20th to me. :)

:dj:

Whoa! You made it to 20! Happy B'day, amigo. I remember you when you were just a kid. :pfft:

Archived