Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Football gods, even though I hate Baltimore, please let Terell Suggs decapitate Tom Brady.
Don't get the hate for Brady. Guy has never done anything (other than win) to deserve that.

Btw, Skip Bayless gives Suggs a bunch of **** on First Take. Suggs was being interviewed a couple of weeks ago wearing a shirt that read: "Ball So Hard". Ever since then when discussion came up about this game he would say "Fall So Hard"...Those two HATE each other!:ols:

---------- Post added January-22nd-2012 at 04:13 PM ----------

LMAO @ the Patriots player getting up and celebrating a stop but Ray Rice's 2nd effort got the first down.
Then the Pats couldn't even prevent the TD with 12 guys!:ols:

I'm pulling for the Pats though.:(

I seriously hope you are joking. The "O" is totally classless. And no, not every stadium does it. I never heard it in cali at chargers, padres, or 49ers games. The only reason you heard it at this game is bc there are ravens fans in the stands. I guarantee you would not hear the "O" if they were playing anyone else

How will Padres do without Rizzo and Latos

When baseball comes back I am just going to listen to ST games all afternoon, I don't care if they don't mean crap. I badly need my baseball fix.

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave. Line in the national anthem.

Truthfully I don't care that much about it. People get into the anthem and they go "O!" Not a big deal. Are they supposed to remain silent the entire time? Can they sing along?

Listen to the national anthem next time at any random sporting event and you'll hear at least a few people do it. Because I'm an Orioles fan I grin a little. No more than that. I could see how it could annoy other people. Like if there were a stupid Tar Heels or Yankees chant involved in the anthem I'd get perturbed.

So let me get this straight. You can have the Panthers, Lions, Niners, even the JAGS on TV singing to the fans saying thank you. But you continue to ignore the Redskins. This has nothing to do with the Redskins being a bad team. The Jags are horrible and get TV commercial time. The only Redskin getting TV time is Orakpo. This makes NO sense.

abc: It doesn't matter the reasoning behind it, or what team. Like someone said earlier, it's classless to do that during the anthem. Just as it's classless to leave your hat on, carry on a conversation, sit (if you can help it), etc. But you're gonna have idiots at every stadium. It's one of the reasons I rarely attend games anymore.

---------- Post added January-22nd-2012 at 04:51 PM ----------

So let me get this straight. You can have the Panthers, Lions, Niners, even the JAGS on TV singing to the fans saying thank you. But you continue to ignore the Redskins. This has nothing to do with the Redskins being a bad team. The Jags are horrible and get TV commercial time. The only Redskin getting TV time is Orakpo. This makes NO sense.
And Orakpo didn't even get invited to the pancake social.

:whew::whew::whew:

Sterling Moore = Playoff G.O.A.T.

I thought that game was all but over when Cundiff lined up for that FG to send it into OT. The Ravens had all of the momentum.

The Pats are going to have to step that game up in the Super Bowl though. I didn't think todays game was going to be anywhere near as close as it was. Enjoy retirement, Mr. Lewis...

SMU FTW. Sterling Moore sends the Pats to the SB. This is the 3rd straight year a rookie from SMU is going to the Super Bowl. Morstead for the Saints and Emmanuel Sanders for the Steelers.
Those were two terrific plays he made. Especially the one in the endzone. He is the reason they are going. Heads up play!

---------- Post added January-22nd-2012 at 06:34 PM ----------

Skins did draft an SMU player last year. Aldrick Robinson. Is he still with the Skins on the practice squad or something? He was great at SMU but kinda got overshadowed by Emmanuel Sanders.
They were only a product of the system SMU runs. Neither is really any good at the NFL level.

Archived