Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

1 minute ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

I can't believe how poorly Smith throws. He's not even close to hitting receivers under throws overthrows wide left wide right. This guy's horrible. At this point why not just bring in Colt McCoy. At this point they should look to get RG3 back. Maybe he can throw more than 5 yards per pass.

I went to the game the other week against the Colts and watched him through his warm-ups he has no zip on the ball maybe at Chris but the arm strength is gone.

1 minute ago, SkinssRvA said:

Dude upgraded his qb with Mahomes, gained a starting corner and 2nd round pick, and offloaded an aging terrible qb/salary. To say he fleeced us is an understatement. He absolutely destroyed us 

He's done it twice!

1 minute ago, shakinaiken said:

This is inevitably going to devolve into Kirk vs Alex, but.... Perhaps it should. Alex was always a downgrade. Always. That seemed to be the reaction on this board when the trade happened, and it stands. 

Really is too bad that those in charge couldn't see what we saw.

Just now, MAATopDogg said:

Gotta put this behind us. Alex still better than Kirk just no outside help. Lot of football left.

What? I think Smith is ok but no one really believes  he is better than Kirk, (other than some Redskins homers thinking with their heart and not their head).

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Part of the reason he's crushing these career records is because he doesn't really ever sit. He's a stat padder to the highest order...I don't mean that in a negative way, he's rarely had a defense good enough to warrent the Saints being comfortable with a lead during his career...but even in games like this he'll rack up stats. 

He sits in the 4th tonight.

He’ll sit in blow outs.  

TheyÂ’ll probably get him his 500 and then heÂ’ll put the ball cap on.

Archived