Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

20 minutes ago, twa said:

If there is a disagreement on what is said, which will ya'll believe?

Trump or Putin?

If I know exactly what the disagreement is, I’ll tell you. The answer might be neither.

edit: And I see China copied me right before I said it. Real mature, China.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

FB_IMG_1530716028429.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/anthony-kennedy-resignation-trump/

Snopes has a thing up on this.  It isn't super helpful.  Two things I didn't know:

1.  Kennedy's son left the bank years ago.

2.  There are two parts of the bank, and Kennedy's son didn't work for the part that lent Trump a lot of the money.  This isn't to say he had nothing to do with Trump and him money.

It seems like other things here should be easily verifiable that aren't addressed by Snopes.  Did Kennedy appoint clerks?  Is that unusual for somebody planning on retiring?  (e.g. Did O'Connor do the same thing?)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I've been marveling at the notion that Cohen, after being Donald Trump's hatchet lawyer for decades, and probably a money launderer for multiple dirty deeds, no doubt up to and while he was POTUS, and then suddenly it looks like he might actually personally have to pay a price, and his godfather isn't returning loyalty downhill, suddenly decides that he's motivated by his love of country.  

BS.  He's motivated by his love of his own ***.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Larry said:

I've been marveling at the notion that Cohen, after being Donald Trump's hatchet lawyer for decades, and probably a money launderer for multiple dirty deeds, no doubt up to and while he was POTUS, and then suddenly it looks like he might actually personally have to pay a price, and his godfather isn't returning loyalty downhill, suddenly decides that he's motivated by his love of country.  

BS.  He's motivated by his love of his own ***.  

Love of country does sound a lot better though...