Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I agree. I don't want to be that guy who says that this is NK ****ing with us.

I will, and have.

Nice these guys are coming home, but if anyone thinks they aren't bargaining chips that got played the way NK wanted to play them, we'd be fools.

~Bang

13 minutes ago, Bang said:

I will, and have.

Nice these guys are coming home, but if anyone thinks they aren't bargaining chips that got played the way NK wanted to play them, we'd be fools.

~Bang

I'm not sure which of the two leaders is more incompetent.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Things like this deserve a hat-tip. Glad to see these Americans released.

If it wasn’t preplanned around changing a news cycle I would agree. Happy they are released, disturbed they are simply pawns 

Valuable intelligence was not gained, and in some cases potentially lost. Nothing of what people like Abu Zubaydah told the CIA hadn't already previously been told to FBI investigators conducting normal questioning. Skilled experienced interrogators were replaced by inexperienced, incompetent novices. Great book that covers this is Ali Soufan's The Black Banners.

Nothing but crickets from all of those assholes screaming about the Constitution for the last decade.

This is why i have nothing but contempt and have given up on engaging any of them in any sort of debate..  they are ignorant liars, disingenuous racists, pawns that are totally full of **** and proud of it.

I am consistently reminded of so many former regulars here who would scream and cry at such accusations,, and as it turns out the criticisms were 100% correct.

They deserve nothing but spit in the face, and i very much doubt they understand why.

Piggybacking on the 'why should we try to understand" thread... **** them. I understand them perfectly. 

~Bang

37 minutes ago, Hersh said:

If it wasn’t preplanned around changing a news cycle I would agree. Happy they are released, disturbed they are simply pawns 

Trading knights and rooks for pawns has been Trump's chess game for a while.

It may have something to do with the fact that Obama used the chess pieces at some point in the past.

22 minutes ago, Bang said:

Nothing but crickets from all of those assholes screaming about the Constitution for the last decade.

I have a close friend of mine who kept complaining that Obama was becoming/ wanted to be a dictator...primarily after the EO to allows trans to pick a bathroom. He is very well-educated and wasn't a fan of Trump in the primaries, but now is all about how Trump is fighting the good fight and proving himself. Essentially he has a sports team mentality when it come to politics - he doesn't pay attention to policies so much as party.

A British psychologist researched what occupations are most held by psychopaths. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1454577/these-are-the-top-10-jobs-with-the-most-psychopaths-working-in-them/

Here are the top 10.

1. 1. CEO or business executive
  2. 2. Lawyer
  3. 3. Media personality
  4. 4. Salesperson
  5. 5. Surgeon
  6. 6. Journalist or news anchor
  7. 7. Police officer
  8. 8. Religious official
  9. 9. Chef
  10. 10. Miscellaneous civil servant (military, city council, corrections, etc.)

I note that Donald J. Trump fits 3 of the top 4 occupations (business exec, media personality, salesperson) on the list.

Trump:  **** you, young people trying to lead a better life:

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2018-05-09/watchdog-agency-signals-less-focus-on-student-loan-abuses

THE Trump administration is signaling that it intends to pull back on investigating potential abuses by companies in the $1.5 trillion student loan market.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is shuttering its student lending office, according to an announcement Wednesday by its acting director, Mick Mulvaney.

The student loan office at the CFPB had been responsible for returning $750 million in relief to harmed consumers. Its responsibilities are being moved under the broad umbrella of "financial education."

"The Psychopath Test" by Jon Ronson is an interesting read..  

it goes into the psyche industry to determine just what makes a person a psychopath, and how they determine a person is a psychopath. Turns out it can be anyone. Not in the sense of 'my quiet neighbor",, but literally anyone. The questions are extremely vague and depending on who is interpreting the answers on whichever day, they literally can label anyone a psychopath.

the other interesting premise of the book is that many of the industry scholars think that a lot of the world's most powerful people are psychopathic, or at the very least sociopaths. To reach where they are, it helps to truly be incapable of compassion or any sort of related thinking.

~Bang

I want to say something about Melania's booklet. 

I have no problem with them recycling an older version, it saves money and if information is updated all well and good.

And here's where I have a problem. The WH put out information that she created the booklet, when now it's proven that they used an old booklet. Why not say that? That they updated an old booklet with new information and refreshed for this administration? 

They all lie, about the smallest things. And that's my problem, you can't trust anything from this administration in total. Now I know that all administrations lie at times, but not every day in every way.

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I want to say something about Melania's booklet. 

I have no problem with them recycling an older version, it saves money and if information is updated all well and good.

And here's where I have a problem. The WH put out information that she created the booklet, when now it's proven that they used an old booklet. Why not say that? That they updated an old booklet with new information and refreshed for this administration? 

They all lie, about the smallest things. And that's my problem, you can't trust anything from this administration in total. Now I know that all administrations lie at times, but not every day in every way.

The people that did that just screwed her over, really. She already had the embarrassment of plagiarizing Michelle Obama for her convention speech.  I don't know if it was carelessness or hubris to think they could slap a new cover on it and call it "by Melania Trump" and nobody would notice.

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The people that did that just screwed her over, really. She already had the embarrassment of plagiarizing Michelle Obama for her convention speech.  I don't know if it was carelessness or hubris to think they could slap a new cover on it and call it "by Melania Trump" and nobody would notice.

I could easily imagine that what happened was, the staff prepared this year’s book. Then word cane down from upstairs:  “Put Melania’s name on it”. And the staff followed orders. 

The brown noser on the 7th floor thought he was giving Melanie credit for the staff’s work. He wasn’t aware that the staff didn’t write it, either. 

31 minutes ago, Larry said:

I could easily imagine that what happened was, the staff prepared this year’s book. Then word cane down from upstairs:  “Put Melania’s name on it”. And the staff followed orders. 

The brown noser on the 7th floor thought he was giving Melanie credit for the staff’s work. He wasn’t aware that the staff didn’t write it, either. 

I think what has been shown over and over is a lack of competence (persistent misspelling, grammatical errors, etc) and perhaps laziness on the part of his staff. Best people, indeed.

Archived