Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

One of the worst things of Trump's decision involving Iran, TPP, and other treaties is that America is in danger of not being a country whose word has value. What's worse is that Trump has no real grounds to dissolve the Iran deal other than Obama enacted it.

32 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Is it okay to have opposed the deal in the first place and still not be okay with Trump leaving it like this?

I hope so because that is where I am at.

I personally think pulling out of the Iran deal, especially in this manner, may have done more to hurt our standing on the world stage than any other action by Trump so far.  I didn't like the deal but it is more important that the world know they can trust America's word even through a change in leadership.  This will end our ability to make long term deals going forward.

I hate Trump

He’s a dumbass

All of you who STILL support him are dumbasses too.

Those of you who voted for him and still feel like you made the right choice are dumbasses.

You’re all morons and I don’t need to hear WHY you feel the way you do for all the same reasons why I don’t need to hear flat-earthers spout their nonsense.

You want a dialogue out of me? 

Then grow a damned brain.

I’m gonna go drink some bourbon now and hope that when I wake up tomorrow that this turns out to be a really bad dream brought on by bad burritos

I wonder will the EU have the balls to defy the sanctions and still do business with Iran?  Knowing that if they do, Trump will impose sanctions on the EU and EU businesses?

If I were the Iranian leader, I would immediately be on the phone with Putin and make a deal with him. Allow Russians ti have troops/bases in Iran and reach a defense pact.  If Iran is attacked, Russia will defend them.  Russia probably already has been giving Iran assistance but will do even more so now.

So, if there's a war- whether it's Israel and Iran or the U.S. and Iran; the Russians will be there.  This would be the thing that starts WW3.

If the world wanted to screw us, they can do it easily. After all, they do own our debt.  Of course Trump would default.  Our economy would tank and we would be in a depression worse than the 30's.  Let's see how long Trump has support then.

$3 gallon should be nationwide by Memorial Day and if fighting breaks out, wouldn't shock me to see $4/gallon.

14 hours ago, Burgold said:

One of the worst things of Trump's decision involving Iran, TPP, and other treaties is that America is in danger of not being a country whose word has value. What's worse is that Trump has no real grounds to dissolve the Iran deal other than Obama enacted it.

I get the impression that the fact that Israel wants the agreement trashed is a factor, too. 

(Although I also have the impression that the reason Israel wants the agreement trashed, is because they want more war in the Mideast. AND they want the US involved in said war.)

7 hours ago, Hersh said:

Pure incompetence. That aren't able to articulate a reason why Trump did this today. 

Sure they could, but it would have felt a bit bizarre for the Secretary of State to say that government nuclear foreign policy was being dictated by the President’s coverage of the Stormy Daniels affair.

Let me reiterate...DUMBASSES ALL

4 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I wonder will the EU have the balls to defy the sanctions and still do business with Iran?  Knowing that if they do, Trump will impose sanctions on the EU and EU businesses?

If I were the Iranian leader, I would immediately be on the phone with Putin and make a deal with him. Allow Russians ti have troops/bases in Iran and reach a defense pact.  If Iran is attacked, Russia will defend them.  Russia probably already has been giving Iran assistance but will do even more so now.

So, if there's a war- whether it's Israel and Iran or the U.S. and Iran; the Russians will be there.  This would be the thing that starts WW3.

This was my EXACT thought, invite Russia or China into Iran. Trump has already surrendered Syria to Russia why not Iran too. 

Although this would be an added deterent against a strike from Israel on Iran. But Binny has been known to do seriously stupid stuff before. 

17 minutes ago, Larry said:

I get the impression that the fact that Israel wants the agreement trashed is a factor, too. 

(Although I also have the impression that the reason Israel wants the agreement trashed, is because they want more war in the Mideast. AND they want the US involved in said war.)

Binny wants nothing more than to be able to roll tanks into the West Bank and seize all of that land while pushing Gaza into the sea.

Bargaining chips get played..  we get played.

Yeah, good they released the prisoners, but none of this is for the sake of peace. These guys were held for just a situation as this, when they can be used.

They want us off the peninsula, and they think they have just the idiot that'll do it. Trump didn't get anyone released. They released them because it suits their plans to do so. Pumping up His Flaccidness with promises of being the deal-maker  and peace-bringer serves them.

~Bang

9 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Things like this deserve a hat-tip. Glad to see these Americans released.

Yep. I can't help but believe that this ends badly. But let's not let that cause us to reject good news when it happens. 

Archived