Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

I cant believe somebody is allowing Guiliani to keep doing these interviews.  

Imagine what listening to somebody with dementia is like when you also have it. I'm seriously asking. Maybe to Trump is sounds like that's the only guy who really gets him.

27 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Sure is a lot of digital ink spilled if nobody cares.

Ok. I guess I should say no one is doing anything about it if they do. 

Or maybe I should just say Republicans dont care. 

Either way is fine with me to be honest 

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

MORE unqualified judges that I’m certain were ideologically approved rather than approved based on competence.

And Trump and GOPers cutting MORE from poor kids medical.

Tell me again how the GOP is anything “Grand”. These people are disgusting.

When Democrats and Independents regain power they need to remember that these GOP members don't give a **** about America. 

42 minutes ago, Hersh said:

When Democrats and Independents regain power they need to remember that these GOP members don't give a **** about America. 

Oh then the GOPers will scream, “They refuse to work with us! They are forcing laws down our throats!!”

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh then the GOPers will scream, “They refuse to work with us! They are forcing laws down our throats!!”

Well, "what if" the situation. If the Dems win control, what should they do? Off a seat at the table? Or say "you guys bent over for a conman and then paid him to do it. So, nah. Not this time."? 

Apparently they didn't learn from the last time they plagiarized Obama speeches and reports.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44038656

Melania Trump faces new plagiarism row over cyber safety booklet

US First Lady Melania Trump has been caught up in another plagiarism row, following the launch of her new online safety for children campaign on Monday.

A booklet put out by Mrs Trump bore a striking resemblance to one published under the Obama administration.

The text and graphics of the "Be Best" booklet were nearly identical to those in the previous edition.

In 2016 Mrs Trump was accused of plagiarising parts of a speech from a 2008 address by Michelle Obama .

After commentators picked up on very close similarities between the two speeches, Meredith McIver, a Trump administration staff member who wrote Mrs Trump's speech, admitted borrowing from Mrs Obama.

19 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

New York Magazine article theorizing Trump rather than Broidy had the affair with a playmate that led to a 1.6 million payout facilitated by Cohen. Makes some good points.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/theory-playboy-model-had-affair-with-trump-not-broidy.html

I said that earlier.  I'd bet a box of donuts that's the case.  I snorted when Rudy Giulialni said over the weekend "$130,000 isn't that much money for a case like this.  One point three million is a lot of money."  Which is close to what the payment was in Broidy's case.

Also, Daniels' lawyer pointed out a couple weeks ago that Michael Cohen said in open court he had only 3 clients, and he listed them.  They were 1. Donald Trump, 2. Sean Hannity, and NOT Eliot Broidy, but 3. the Trump Organization. 

Yet here's an NDA set up by Cohen, using the exact same pseudonyms - David Dennison and Peggy Peterson - as the Stormy Daniels NDA. So if Broidy was not a client of Cohen's, who did he set up that 1.6 mil NDA for? 

From the

37 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

New York Magazine article theorizing Trump rather than Broidy had the affair with a playmate that led to a 1.6 million payout facilitated by Cohen. Makes some good points.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/theory-playboy-model-had-affair-with-trump-not-broidy.html

From the article:

The size of the payment to [Playboy Playmate] Bechard — $1.6 million — is also a little weird. Broidy was a largely anonymous person in late 2017, when the NDA was signed. His biggest claim to fame at the time was a felony conviction for corruption. Why would a man in his position need to pay $1.6 million to keep Bechard quiet about an affair to which the public at large would be completely indifferent? (And if the explanation for the massive payment is that Broidy was desperate to keep this secret from his family and the RNC, why, as detailed below, did he admit to the affair the very first time a journalist asked him about it?) Furthermore, according to the Journal, Bechard provided no proof to Broidy that she was pregnant by him, or indeed pregnant at all. Under these circumstances, a seven-figure hush money payment seems hard to explain.

~~~

I'm calling it now... Trump humped this bunny, put a bun in her oven then dumped a big lump sum on her to shut up and get an abortion. 

Let's see how the evangelicals handle that news when it gets revealed.

Archived