Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Simmsy said:

OK, get Terry his yards, I'm gonna start warming up the Xbox.

The Cowboys know they’re gonna throw to him. Pick six probable.

Run a shovel pass and get out of dodge.

Or, don’t force it. Terry should have caught some of those east receptions he dropped.

I’m fine either way.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, mcdonaldrw said:

Thinking we should trade Forbes this off season.  I am guessing we only have to give him our 2nd and 3rd round picks for someone to take him off our hands

It should be a possibility for sure.  I would ship him f he doesn't put on some weight and respond well during training camp.  I don't like his intensity and urgency on the field.  I'm super disappointed in Forbes.

3 minutes ago, mcdonaldrw said:

Thinking we should trade Forbes this off season.  I am guessing we only have to give him our 2nd and 3rd round picks for someone to take him off our hands

A 165 lb corner is not worth anything close to a second or third. He will be released. Just not physical enough for the NFL. Truly an awful draft pick and most fans called it on draft night. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Tomorrow will be a better day.  A much happier day

It'll help make up for this.

The larger the pink slip list is when I get that bleacher report update, the better.

giphy(32).gif.d277b106945f7d12d38ffc77c1967ab6.gif

Lotta respect for Terry....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

To me, he seems very likable and well-spoken in interviews and his players loved him in KC.

Once you start losing though, certain personality types begin to grate and I think the way he contrasts with Ron, along with the losing, has poisoned the well.

Interesting. Even ignoring the grating 3rd person speak, he comes across as patronizing to me. Enunciates with the best of them but never once thought he seemed likable. Early on I found myself understanding why he never wowed anyone in an interview. I hoped he’d kill it anyways to give Howell the best chance, but turns out he was a mediocre play designer and playcaller as well. 

• Like 1