Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

One of the most disappointing seasons I’ve suffered through. Which is a high bar. So glad it’s over - the last few weeks have been painful. 

If you’d offered me a bet at the start of the season that we would have the #2 overall pick I would have bet a lot of money against that happening. 

Huge huge offseason ahead. Starting with a house clearing of front office and coaches tomorrow.

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

I’m dying at Wentz having 16 carries for 57 yards and a rushing TD

Did this ****er get his legs back??

The whole QB thing wasn't working out for him, so he decided to be a RB.

You love to see that kind of self-awareness.

• Haha 4

Well. I picked us to go 5-12 in the prediction thread. We couldnt even get there. The saving grace is a complete rebuild, DONE CORRECTLY, is coming. That starts with the second pick in the draft and new franchise QB. The future is bright ES friends.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

lol I don’t think he’s getting fired on his birthday 

Why not? They have to pay him for the remainder of his contract. I'd gladly take a check for a few million on my birthday.

7 minutes ago, Daniel.redskins said:

A 165 lb corner is not worth anything close to a second or third. He will be released. Just not physical enough for the NFL. Truly an awful draft pick and most fans called it on draft night. 

You mis-read what I said.  I am thinking we would have to give someone our 2nd and 3rd in order for them to take him

• Haha 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Well. I picked us to go 5-12 in the prediction thread. We couldnt even get there. The saving grace is a complete rebuild, DONE CORRECTLY, is coming. That starts with the second pick in the draft and new franchise QB. The future is bright ES friends.

I’ll nitpick. Starts with the President/GM hires. But I’m with your sentiment.

• Like 1