Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, ddyork said:

Any estimates on the percentage of Dallas fans at the game?

100% Dallas fans because there are no Commanders fans.  Just Snyder survivors.

We get to be fans next year....assuming my liver makes it that far.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, zanshin said:

Howell is not being trusted with quick slant throws to Terry.

No, instead EB wants to dial up double fake, 8 step drop throws with a putrid offensive line and tackles that can't guard anyone. Don't let the door hit you in the ass pal.

This line is so bad dudes are tackling Sam before he even gets to the back of his drop. Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This isn't 1985, that stuff is just irrelevant now. It sucks in the moment but nobody cares, it doesn’t matter long term. What does matter long term is getting a better player, potentially franchise caliber players. Sure you can miss, and you can find a stud later but I’d take chances making higher picks than “lower picks all because I don’t want cowboys fans cheering in our stadium.” 

These increasing odds don't promise anything.

It's not lost on me this is more a business now then a sport...

I can't pretend to be getting joy out this slaughterhouse, especially after having seen them in person, I jus don't, so I'm at where I'm at...

It's like pulling teeth to get family to watch these games anymore, I'm sorry, this longterm potential isn't worth the short term agony to me.

Yall do you.

• Thumb up 2

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

"Sugar rush of winning today"...

I've had a rough fn week, used to be sports was to help deal with that...

There's no promise of meaningful games anytime soon in a true rebuild...everytime I put the Wizards on the game is over before my first piss break is over...

This long game entertains yall on a daily basis? Gives you peace?  Good for you.

I live in reality. There is no short term with this franchise especially going into this season. 

• Like 2

Man everything’s going our way right now.

#2 pick 

Giants winning for a worse pick 

Cardinals winning so we don’t worry about our picks swapping with theirs each round due to SOS tiebreakers 

Bears losing to improve the 2nd rounder they gave us 

Broncos losing because **** Sean Payton

Wentz looking like a semi-functional NFL QB which is just funny 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, mac8887 said:

Your right, it was the wall. The worse part of it was he was finally getting the stink of Shuler out of here. Gus was never the same

He was solid for a couple years with the Broncos in the 2000s. The old Gus Bus is a good dude. 👍 

Just now, Conn said:

Man everything’s going our way right now.

#2 pick 

Giants winning for a worse pick 

Cardinals winning so we don’t worry about our picks swapping with theirs each round due to SOS tiebreakers 

Bears losing to improve the 2nd rounder they gave us 

Broncos losing because **** Sean Payton

Wentz looking like a semi-functional NFL QB which is just funny 

only getting terry the ball is missing

• Like 1

I honestly wonder if Sam could pass a concussion test. Boy has been beat up and burned out for 2+ months. He just looks cooked. Pocket awareness, throws, running with the ball, everything. It's a shame really. Hope whoever we bring in next has thick skin and a hard head. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Lucas struggling  today 

A lot of tackles struggle against Dallas.

He's a really good backup swing backup tackle, which is what he was.  He's like the one guy on the OL I was like, "that dude is in exactly the right roles and is good at it."  He shouldn't play much, and when he faces the best DEs, he's going to struggle.

He is what he is.  I'd be fine if he was on the team next year in the same role.  

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, zanshin said:

Howell is not being trusted with quick slant throws to Terry.

This whole team sucks.....I just hope we can hit on a QB.  Sam currently is not the guy

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

So what you’re saying is that mentally you’re in the same place now as you were when you were a kid, in terms of reasoning capability 

Poor kid! 

It's called a flashback...and yes, that kid never died...he jus got older, made more money, got more scars...if i knew then what I know now can't save me from this abomination.

Just now, GoDeep81 said:

I honestly wonder if Sam could pass a concussion test. Boy has been beat up and burned out for 2+ months. He just looks cooked. Pocket awareness, throws, running with the ball, everything. It's a shame really. Hope whoever we bring in next has thick skin and a hard head. 

That's a good question honestly.  He has been a 100% different QB as of late

• Like 2