Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, httrcirca87 said:

This is a one of the low points for me as a fan. I hate getting shellacked by the cowboys. We could at least make it respectable.

We’re going to be 4-13 and this week was your low point? Not gonna lie… kinda jealous.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I’d like see Terry do it. And according to Keim Terry’s teammates want to see it happen 

But it’s nothing like my rooting intrerest for a loss 

Does he get a bonus? Like if he stands to make more money sure. But Howell is throwing it and getting intercepted so what’s the point.

6 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

I like Sam but His height is a problem I don’t think he sees the field well enough imo, this isn’t the offense Brees played in. 

Then we really need to get a QB that “plays tall”

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, httrcirca87 said:

This is a one of the low points for me as a fan. I hate getting shellacked by the cowboys. We could at least make it respectable.

I wanted the last time Ron walked off of that field to look EXACTLY like this. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, httrcirca87 said:

The ultimate low point for me is still the back to back timeout penalty and missed FG kick in the Sean Taylor tribute game against the Bills in 2007

What we're watching today is just the usual keystone cops bull****

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Well Dallas and Philly have kicked our asses for about 30 years now so what’s another loss?

At least I have hope now. Better than the sugar rush of winning today. I’d much rather beat them in future meaningful games 

"Sugar rush of winning today"...

I've had a rough fn week, used to be sports was to help deal with that...

There's no promise of meaningful games anytime soon in a true rebuild...everytime I put the Wizards on the game is over before my first piss break is over...

This long game entertains yall on a daily basis? Gives you peace?  Good for you.