Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, mhd24 said:

Come on Dallas get this stop.

Ok, I'm really not trying to judge anyone.  But for the love of God, do not post pro Dallas **** in the game day thread like this.  If you want to root for us to lose, do it in silence for ****s sake.

• Like 3

Just now, KDawg said:

Ya. Listen folks who are made at people cheering for a draft pick:

None of us want it to be this way. This team did this to us. Blame them. Not us. Yeesh.

Whered my margarita go? Oh. Empty. Damnit.

Understandable. As much as I like beating Dallas, it is hard for me to see the point of winning this game. Does nothing to help the franchise.

• Like 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

You can wallow in your joy at finishing 5-12 with no QB, no O-Line, and no top 5 pick.

I can suffer in my sadness that we have a legit chance of getting a franchise QB or at the very least many high round picks.

I'm suffering. Truly.

At this point the record is toast ill take no pleasure either 4-13 or 5-12.  I dont think we are good at drafting so a higher pick is not exciting.  Beating the Cowboys, preventing them from winning the division and putting a bad taste in their mouths going into their wild card game DOES please me very much.  GO SKINS! 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

That was a hell of a throw from Howell there. Best ball he has thrown in weeks. 

Howell has great balls.

Know I thought about deleting that but I am going with it because of my margarita.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, PerryMason said:

Dude.  I understand if you don’t want us to win….but “Go Dallas”?  Actively rooting for the Cowboys? Yuck.  This fanbase is as dead as the team.

For us to lose, dallas has to win, that's kind of how it works, I don't make the rules.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2