Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Man, if we had an offensive line, it'd just be such a different world.

So to piggyback on the Howell conversation… this is one reason I’m not sure QB is the best decision.

Typically I agree: If you have a franchise QB everything can work out. 

But that’s assuming a capable NFL cast.

Our offensive line is absolutely atrocious. 

Do we want to draft a QB (all of which have issues… none are can’t miss imo) and put them behind… this? Okay so go OL in FA. We have to outbid everyone else for the halfway decent guys that are available.

Okay, so go OL in other places in the draft. Love it. But then we have holes everyone else.

This team is a legit mess. It can flip quick. But I’m not sure a QB NOW helps that. But maybe. Need to see how everything plays out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

I've been reading this message board since rg3 every year, I remember the first cult of colt. I finally made an account this year to have some discussion, mainly because I'm excited about the future with the ownership. But man, you can't say anything critical of Howell on here at all, you get ganged up on.

A number of people have been critical of Howell. You arnt really posting anything worth engaging with seriously and that’s probably the problem. 

• Thumb up 4

Just now, ThisOneGoesTo11 said:

"This is the kind of snap you see in high school"  lmao

Ron is Dr. Death. Everything he did here was criminally inept.

Yep he is so inept at personnel.   Cheeseman so obviously bad it’s a gray example of his total and utter failure to build a team 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

The “it hasn’t cost us a game yet” excuse was bush league.  

Bush league is an understatement, it was coaching malpractice. Just a ridiculously irresponsible answer. Now Way is hurt because of Ron leaving a non-NFL long-snapper on the team. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

I've been reading this message board since rg3 every year, I remember the first cult of colt. I finally made an account this year to have some discussion, mainly because I'm excited about the future with the ownership. But man, you can't say anything critical of Howell on here at all, you get ganged up on.

Welcome. I’ll lend my zillion post rep to you, Howell isn’t playing well lately. Lots of reasons for that, many outside his control. But he’s not playing himself into a future GM’s plans necessarily. He’s not forcing a future decision-maker to overlook other options, for better or worse.