Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

13 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m not talking about you.  I’m taking about the folks acting like that little spurt of play by Brissett is indicative of anything. 

I had Sam being doneski a month ago, but at the same time it’s not like I’ve been seeing him leaving a bunch on the field.

Well, it's indicative that we can get the ball to our #1 WR downfield which Sam hasn't done since Denver really. It's also indicative of how hard the game is for young QB's compared to veterans. Look around the league and guys like Minshew, Flacco, Geno Smith are actually competent to decent  NFL QB's. 

So many young QB's continue to struggle across the league...how Purdy and Stroud have been so good would have me looking hard at their OC's.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

This is true.

We knew it going into the season.

Why does everybody get so worked up?

Don’t know about that. I never thought we’d be great, but we’ve suck to a level lower than I thought. I guess lame duck year, eventually they all mail it in. But we seem depleted to the core in which is probably a step deeper than I would have estimated.

And now everything becomes damaged goods. Start over time.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Don’t know about that. I never thought we’d be great, but we’ve suck to a level lower than I thought. I guess lame duck year, eventually they all mail it in. But we seem depleted to the core in which is probably a step deeper than I would have estimated.

Good points...

56 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

I had us locked into a double digit loss season to start the year.

I thought the offense would at least be fun to watch. I was wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Commander PK said:

Everyone knows it’s over.  

If we could somehow fast forward to the end that would be great.  These last 3 games are going to be BRUTAL.  

I'm thinking the very last game of the year might be really entertaining in the game day thread. Going to be some partying going on despite what happens on the field.

Post game shows and postsare going to be things of beauty.

Edited by Chris 44

4 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

I'm thinking the very last game of the year might be really entertaining in the game day thread. Going to be some partying going on despite what happens on the field.

Post game shows and postsare going to be things of beauty.

When the clock strikes zero against Dallas I will break out the Farmer Fran gif even if we lose 64-7.