Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

1 minute ago, srtman04 said:

He should have gotten it out faster,  he had enough time to at least throw it away

The thing is though, when you are constantly playing from behind, you feel like you need to make something happen, so you try to extend the play rather than give up.  This is why you really can’t properly evaluate Howell right now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redwards said:

Maybe if Skins fans are lucky, it'll keep getting foggier until the audience can't see a damn thing.  All that'll be left to see are the numbers on the scoreboard beside Miami's logo climbing and climbing.  I might prefer that.  

Somebody needs to hack the billboard and swap the team names on the scoreboard. Then everyone will be happy. 

Edited by clskinsfan

This game shows me two things

1.  The biggest issue in the last 25 years has been the acquisition of talent - We have had no one that has built a good roster

2.  This current team is not that not good.  The players are not that good.  We have had some bad coaches (Zorn, Spurrier, etc) - but the players have never been that good.  RR is not a bad coach, but he has no business building a roster.

• Like 1

Played my cousin yesterday in Madden after he lost job from mass layoffs...

Find out we in middle school again because he made all his own players and won 7 super bowls in a row playing on Pro.

First time he scored and stood up I clowned him for still being shorter then me sitting down, hes 5'6 supposed to be blowing me out, I beat him with the Ravens.

Dolphins should beat us by no less then 30, any closer they should be embarrassed and we should be reviewing the game film.

The talent gap is jus so obvious...I've only seen a roster as good as Miami with a Washington jersey on in Madden..

Howell is making a strong case to draft a QB.  His pocket awareness is just awful.  Any pressure and 90% of the time he puts his head down and runs into a defender, usually to his right. Yes once in a while he’ll show some ability to escape but for the most part it’s a problem.  

• Thumb down 1